good drum loop program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good drum loop program?

i have fruity loops and i am not a big fan of it... its too basic. you cant even do tripplets with it unless you make one mesure the size of 3 and increase the tempo to obsene levels. So anyone know of an advanced drum program? i dont care about the cost
    sigpic
    Warmoth Split Jazzmaster (Zhangbucker Crushbucker UOA5 splat, Cherrick tapped)
    Dunlop Crybaby
    MXR Custom Comp
    GFS Twin Overdrive
    Boss BD-2 Bluesdriver
    Blackstar HT-DISTX
    Seymour Duncan 84-40 (Weber Grey Wolf Light Dope)

Re: good drum loop program?

Fruity Loops is pretty advanced. I have been experimenting with iZotope iDrum.

Comment

Have you checked out EZDrummer? I have heard a lot of good things about it.

Sounds and software for songwriters and music producers.

You can listen to sample beats on the right.

Comment

You might want to read the FLS manual.
        The police shall receive NO sandwiches!

Comment

lol maybey i should... i guess im just expecting somthing like actual music where u can select a series of notes and modify them, like you would with guitar pro. I would use it but the patches sound really terrible. And with FL i had to use 3 bass drums combined together to get a decent tone.
          sigpic
          Warmoth Split Jazzmaster (Zhangbucker Crushbucker UOA5 splat, Cherrick tapped)
          Dunlop Crybaby
          MXR Custom Comp
          GFS Twin Overdrive
          Boss BD-2 Bluesdriver
          Blackstar HT-DISTX
          Seymour Duncan 84-40 (Weber Grey Wolf Light Dope)

Comment

I've had good luck splicing together drum tracks in Cool Edit (Adobe Audition now). You need to buy some (or make some) drum samples for this to work though.
            Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
            This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Working...
            X