Push It To The Limit anno 1982

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Push It To The Limit anno 1982

One of my favorite songs, from a old favorite movie of mine, Scarface.

Always missed a bit of guitar on this one, so I recorded some more... Not what I would do if I covered it, but I was just in a playing mood....

If you pay notice to the backing track, you can hear where I got alot of my tonal inspiration from Also the singer is one of my favorites Learnt alot from his style on this track.

Didnt care much for cleanness or anything on this, I just tried capturing the feel of the movie, that frantic gotta do it all in short time thing. Think I got it down fairly well

Bust out your hairspray, jump in your white blazers and pastel shirts for this one

Heartfield Talon II used on this into the typical Boss OD-1 and Pocket POD rig

Re: Push It To The Limit anno 1982

Well man, you know I like your playing in general, but I think you sound a little uncertain here. Like if you don't really have ideas for where to go a lot of the time. But I really like the whammy parts. This kind of song really calls for some high-tech whammy bar action.

Oh, and you need a wetter tone

Comment

Re: Push It To The Limit anno 1982

More whammy, more pinch harmonics!!

And if you do some more, there will be still too few.
      Originally posted by Guitarist
      Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
      http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Working...
      X