Cubase SE Users/PODxt Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubase SE Users/PODxt Users

I just bought a PODxt and the Cubase SE software for my computer and was wondering if you had any tips about recording with either?

I know next to nothing about MIDI but I'd like to mess around with the VST instruments, so I'd appreciate any kind of help there as well.

Re: Cubase SE Users/PODxt Users

i dont know!
    but tell me what you think of your POD xt?

Comment

It's friggin' awesome!

I've only had a chance to mess around with it, but man, I can't wait to start recording!

I'll try and post a clip when I get some time...

Comment

You don't use any MIDI to record with a POD.

You'll simply want to go out of your line out 1/4" jacks on your pod, into your sound card for best results.

Good luck!

-Chad
        Regards,

Chad Dyer
        Naturally Wired Designs
        www.naturallywireddesigns.com

Comment

Holy Shizznit!

This thing is friggin' awesome!

I spent two hours setting my PODxt up via internet, downloading all kinds of user patches from the tone-zone, and just general messing around...and I'm not bored!

I'm waiting for the initial euphoria to subside...but that doesn't mean I can't have loads of ignorant fun and fool myself into thinking this is the greatest invention made by human hands!

Thank you Line 6!

Comment

have fun with the pod...it is the best money i have spent on any piece of guitar gear ever and that was back when they where $400 now there only $300 ...i have yet to
            buy the 3 expansion packs but i will be doing that soon. if you need some patches i have a lot just pm or e-mail me at [email protected]. enjoy. oh and use the
            pod xt's usb out for recording...there are drivers on the line6.com website.

my .02 cents
            chris
            "Get a BIBLE: open it, read it, and believe it" - Me

Comment

Working...
            X