My Audio Clips ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Audio Clips ...

Since we have so many new people on the Forum, I thought I'd just put a general post up about my audio clips. Love 'em? Hate 'em? Whatever ... lemme know what you think of my 'stylings' lol

Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Re: My Audio Clips ...

And if you haven't checked out the main webpage with the two "singles," you should oughtta do that, too.

-Jammer "West Coast Fan Club" Matt
    Originally posted by Scott_F
    On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

wow - those chops are just slayin'

sweet tonal variety and use of effects to create the vibe

thanks for sharing them

cheers,
      t4d
      gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Just listened to your last two clips TO.

Rock jam no. 7: I really like the middle-easternish vibe of this. It makes a very cool blend with the traditional rock riff. This clip shows once again what a great player you are. Awesome lead work. Your a pro TO, there's no other way to put it. It's really cool that you share your stuff with us. And I never say things like that just to be nice.

Ballad no. 1 : You definitely should turn this into a song, it's awesome! I always liked power ballads. This could be an awsome one with a great melody line. This clip has the melodic quality of Queen's best songs. It really should make it into a song.

Great clips. I like the fact you post finished clips with harmony and stuff. I really dig the process of adding textures to a song.

Keep sharing them with us!

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
        Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Comment

Originally posted by tone4days
          wow - those chops are just slayin'
          sweet tonal variety and use of effects to create the vibe
          thanks for sharing them
          cheers,
          t4d
          Thanx, T4D!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_D
            Just listened to your last two clips TO.
            Rock jam no. 7: I really like the middle-easternish vibe of this. It makes a very cool blend with the traditional rock riff. This clip shows once again what a great player you are. Awesome lead work. Your a pro TO, there's no other way to put it. It's really cool that you share your stuff with us. And I never say things like that just to be nice.
            Heh ... yeah, coming up with something for that preset was a bit of a pain! The piece is named from the preset on my BOSS DR-3 drum machine. Original, huh? Thanx for the compliments, Sly! The lead break was a bit sloppy, but one of the restrictions I put on myself is that I try to write and record the whole clip in 1 hr ... it's mini writing exam for me! lol

Ballad no. 1 : You definitely should turn this into a song, it's awesome! I always liked power ballads. This could be an awsome one with a great melody line. This clip has the melodic quality of Queen's best songs. It really should make it into a song.
            LOL! Once again, the 'song' was written by a Mr BOSS, called 'Ballad 1'!
            Yeah, I was going for the total 'Goodbye to Romance' feel on that one. I quite like the way it came out, for being total fluff ...

Great clips. I like the fact you post finished clips with harmony and stuff. I really dig the process of adding textures to a song.
            I love sharing my feverish little notes with the rest of you guys!!

Comment

Will do ... If you have a mind for coming down to NYC in early October, let me know; you can see my band open for LYNCH MOB!!!

Comment

God, that would be so cool...

New York is THE city I'd like to go in the US... I've been thinking about it for years (being a big Kiss fan at one point made me curious about the city.). With a 1 yead-old girl, I doubt this would be the best time now though

I thought you actually wrote those things Well, Boss put great presets in their products

Comment

God, that would be so cool...
                  New York is THE city I'd like to go in the US... I've been thinking about it for years (being a big Kiss fan at one point made me curious about the city.). With a 1 yead-old girl, I doubt this would be the best time now though
                  Yeah, I have an 8-month old girl at home m'self ... little buggers are time consuming! lol

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey
                    Yeah, I have an 8-month old girl at home m'self ... little buggers are time consuming! lol
                    Time consuming, hell yes I try to use every little bit of my time now... which always end up like too much for work, not enough for the rest (my wife, my girl and music). Well, I'm actually luckier than most worker since I'm a freelancer, so everytime there's a break, I can pick up the guitar and play. Or chat about guitars and stuff

Comment

Two word review....."holy crap!". Impressive playing combined with tasty riffs...what more could a child of the 80's want to listen to? Now excuse me while I go and kick my guitar.
                      PRS McCarty Korina loaded w/Godwoods
                      PRS Custom 22 loaded w/Dragon IIs
                      GJ2 Shredder loaded w/Habaneros
                      Rivera Knucklehead 55 Reverb/Blackstar HT-1/VHT Special Ultra 6
                      Avatar 2X12 loaded with V30 & G12H30
                      various pedals

Comment

oo, i like the rock jam #7...very interesting and really cool. great playing....

on ballad #1, very nice guitar work....really nice. wow.
                        esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
                        fender mim standard strat
                        peavey classic 30
                        johnson j-station
                        original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
                        dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
                        yamaha f-310p acoustic
                        taylor 410 acoustic
                        "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
                        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

Originally posted by chcjunior
                          Two word review....."holy crap!". Impressive playing combined with tasty riffs...what more could a child of the 80's want to listen to? Now excuse me while I go and kick my guitar.
                          Aw, shucks! Thanx, chc!

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes
                            oo, i like the rock jam #7...very interesting and really cool. great playing....
                            on ballad #1, very nice guitar work....really nice. wow.
                            Thanx, Xerk! I live to serve!

Comment

Working...
                            X