CC doing help the poor....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC doing help the poor....

Well used the Hiwatt over a much used backtrack, well I like it and the sound on the backtrack is good.
    The Hiwatt was recorded kinda on low volume this time......so I am not entirely happy about the sound.

Last edited by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon; 09-12-2004, 04:43 AM.

Re: CC doing help the poor....

I'd be happy with that tone! lol

Nice playing, it kept the groove of the piece going
    My clips

Originally posted by Rid
    How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Hehe thanks....well I played better on the other clip with the class A combo...
      Lol I got out of the rut....and now when I make clips I am worn out of too much work instead
      Man I need to take a guitar with me at home and get a Tonelab for home recording

Comment

Great tone Rid... it's funny, every time I hear someone play a CC, I love it. When I use it myself, I hate it. Go figure. It may have to do with my rig, I don't know. I think I prefer the clarity and tight bottom end of the A5 pup.

Is the Tonelab good? I read very contradictory review of it.

Gibson Les Paul Traditional
        Norman B50 Acoustic Guitar

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_D
          Great tone Rid... it's funny, every time I hear someone play a CC, I love it. When I use it myself, I hate it. Go figure. It may have to do with my rig, I don't know. I think I prefer the clarity and tight bottom end of the A5 pup.

Is the Tonelab good? I read very contradictory review of it.
          Where'd you read a bad review? I personally love it. Every forum member (here and elsewhere) that owns it has said they were very happy with it. I own one and I really like it. It's very musical, and feels very much like a tube amp when playing. I give it a thumbs up if you've been thinking about it.

To Rid: Killer tone! I loved that. Your tones are always awesome. You're also lucky in that you seem to have an endless supply of gear to fiddle with.

Comment

Thanks Ocifer....yeah a nice couple of heads is always a good thing to have

Comment

Working...
            X