Fullshred Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fullshred Clips

Peeps, I've pulled a search and there are very few and soundclick links are too old. Lets have some, Fullshred in the bidge straight into the pushed amp or a modeller of a pushed amp.
    Active Duty Rig:
    MIA Lone Star Strat (HS-Fullshred/Tex-Special neck)
    Warmoth Roads V/Kramer Neck (HS - Custom/Tex-Special neck)

BadHoarsie Original ->

Laney AOR 50 ProTube ( 6 knobber ) / Laney GH50L | efxloop Rocktron Hush Super C/BBE 422A Sonic Maximizer | Weber lite Mass Attenuator ->

JCM900_1960A 4 x 12

Re: Fullshred Clips

bumpYO
    Active Duty Rig:

BadHoarsie Original ->

Laney AOR 50 ProTube ( 6 knobber ) / Laney GH50L | efxloop Rocktron Hush Super C/BBE 422A Sonic Maximizer | Weber lite Mass Attenuator ->

JCM900_1960A 4 x 12

Comment

Hey. I have a fullshred clip. You've heard it before though...

I traded it for a Duncan Distortion. I like the distortion but miss the Full Shred a bit...

Myspace

Comment

sounds like it has a good bit of chunk. I was always afraid of the FS due to the seemingly treble biased eq.. (on paper)
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by GaryCancer View Post
          Hey. I have a fullshred clip. You've heard it before though...

I traded it for a Duncan Distortion. I like the distortion but miss the Full Shred a bit...
          Dude !!!!!!!!!! where have you been? I've been posting at Laney-Posse, would love to hear your input on some the threads I started. Anyways, I love the clip. I forgot this tune was a FS. What a schmock. I love how Creamy and Precise FS is. Dude you totally sold me on FS/KT77s combo. Keep them coming girls.
          Active Duty Rig:

BadHoarsie Original ->

JCM900_1960A 4 x 12

Comment

This is one I've posted here before but it applies to this thread. FS in a 61 Epiphone straight into my JCM800. I've since pulled the FS out of that guitar and put it in my PRS Mira just to see where that takes me. I like the Mira ok but hoping the FS in there makes me like it more since I barely ever play it...

Song page: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7181147
            GEAR:
            Guitars, amps, recording gear

Bandmix page

Comment

I've got a set of full shreds just sittin on my workbech, WAITING for my warmoth body to come in... absolute torture. Those clips sound awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by StillLearnin' View Post
                This is one I've posted here before but it applies to this thread. FS in a 61 Epiphone straight into my JCM800. I've since pulled the FS out of that guitar and put it in my PRS Mira just to see where that takes me. I like the Mira ok but hoping the FS in there makes me like it more since I barely ever play it...

Song page: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7181147
                I love it, its a beautiful piece Dude my just formed is along the same sorta style ... I am loving sound this pup.
                Active Duty Rig:

BadHoarsie Original ->

JCM900_1960A 4 x 12

Comment

I've been posting on the Splawn message board now.

I still love my Laney though. It is my go to for recording lead tones.

Oh BTW the link in my sig is my band's myspace, we just finished recording our album. My Laney boosted with a Boss SD-1 is the right side (let's not worry about the nasty left side guitar ) Not Full Shred though...
                  Last edited by GaryCancer; 01-06-2009, 06:20 PM.

Myspace

Comment

I always liked the Full Shred one of my favs
                    http://www.arkamps.com

Comment

Time for another round girls, let hear them.
                      Active Duty Rig:

BadHoarsie Original ->

JCM900_1960A 4 x 12

Comment

Working...
                      X