Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: By request, Redneck Lamb of god test with the Mark IV

Originally posted by Diocletian View Post
    Yeah this sounds awesome. I'm not really a fan of LoG, I like old school DM, but what you've done here is great. Sounds more like Pantera than death metal.
    Sweet playing and recording tone.
    Was it a real drummer?
    Yea im not a huge fan of their tone but i do like most of the stuff they do. I think they could make those amps sound way better than what they do but thats just me some people dig that tone. The drums are from a real drummer ya, Chris Adler :P ...like mentioned on my page and on the top post, i used the tracks from LoG Producer Edition, they have the whole Sacrament album tracks seperated for you to use and do w/e you want with it, its rather cool that they did this and definitely fun to mess around with.. sound quality isnt as good and some of the effects aren't there like the dynamic eq/filter done at the beginning of Descending. Gotta do those yourself if you want those effects.
    C-Martin Recordings
    My Soundclick page

Comment

Sounds great, although I dob't listen to log () or DM in general.
      Guitars:
      http://my.opera.com/KK91/albums/slideshow/?album=969652

Comment

Well done. I've been spinning this disk a lot lately in the car. Good rush hour music. Your guitars sound pretty good. Is that the original drum track? The tone sounds a bit different, though the track seems otherwise the same. My favorite part of that particular song has always been the cymbal work in the breakdown just past 2 minutes in, along with the accompanying riff. Again, well done.
        Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Comment

Working...
        X