banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulb - New Ambient Groove Song! (Blackmachine B6, Axefx)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulb - New Ambient Groove Song! (Blackmachine B6, Axefx)

Sup guys, been a bit busy as of late dealing with life, periphery and cold/crappy weather's ability to make me miseraboo.
    Anyways, this is a new song im working on, i really have no idea what band/project i will use it with if any, but ill figure all of that out later, but i feel like its a little different from usual fare, definitely on the less hectic side of things!

The song is called "Press Enter" and you can hear it here:
    Bulb's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

or
    http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7387008 for you soundclickers

Enjoy!

Re: Bulb - New Ambient Groove Song! (Blackmachine B6, Axefx)

I like it.

Kind of reminded me of an industrialized Pelican, at least for the first half.

Also, lol at Unleash the pwnies.

Comment

That was really moving, man. Great work. Loved it.
      Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
      Ibanez RG1570 Custom
      PRS McCarty STD
      '71 Gibson SG Custom
      Bogner Alchemist 2x12
      Vox AD15VT

Comment

Ah thanks so much guys!
        Interesting with the pelican comparison, i saw them live when they opened for thrice but i thought their music was a bit boring to be instrumental to be honest, maybe just not for me haha!

Comment

Originally posted by bulb View Post
          Ah thanks so much guys!
          Interesting with the pelican comparison, i saw them live when they opened for thrice but i thought their music was a bit boring to be instrumental to be honest, maybe just not for me haha!
          Funny you mention Thrice, as I was going to say this reminds me a bit of Of Dust and Nations off of Vheissu, although yours being much more djenty. This chill stuff is just as good as your heavy stuff--keep it up.

Comment

yeah a few people have mentioned that comparison, and although not intentional, i can definitely see it's resemblance. oh well at least its a kickass song/album/band!

Comment

Very nice stuff, as usual. This track is really... kind of ethereal. Really nice balance in the melodies and rhythms.

What's the word on Periphery? Ever since you teased us with vocal tracks on Light and Heliovice I've been anxiously awaiting hearing more stuff.
              Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Comment

Good stuff. I kind of thought I felt a mild Satriani vibe in there. It's got some good energy and suspense.

Comment

you should add more focused bass. this song needs vocals cause its not technical enough with different changes besides looping the 2 parts, then maybe take out the guitar solo ditty. nitpicking. cool song. Keep it up, I always look forward to hearing more bulb stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X