Mutual respect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutual respect

I have just finished the rough cut version of the first recording of my own stuff I've done in years, also the first ever to be recorded all on computer.

Anyway, it's called Mutual Respect and is on my myspace.
    Guitars are my Ibanez SA, through My Ashdown using it's in built cab emulator (which is not great, but better than expected.

As i said, it's a tad rough as it was more an exercise in 'will it all work'.
    It's a valve sporker... it sporks valves

Re: Mutual respect

Nice vibe man! The tone is a bit thin ,I think because of the recording process!
    Your voice has too much hall ,but i like the singing!
    Nice rock song man! I like it!
    www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

The tone is not great, but short of cranking the beast up and irritating the neighbours it'll have to do.
      The vocal was a bit of a one take wonder and then I couldn't get it to sound right, so I gave up and mixed down.
      It's a valve sporker... it sporks valves

Comment

Originally posted by Uk Ant View Post
        The tone is not great, but short of cranking the beast up and irritating the neighbours it'll have to do.
        The vocal was a bit of a one take wonder and then I couldn't get it to sound right, so I gave up and mixed down.
        Hahah ,it's more the mic emulation I assume.
        Doubling the tracks and panning them will do the trick ,at least it will sound fuller.
        www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Working...
        X