Clear All

• "Go Out Fade Away" new one.

More upbeat for me.

Go Out Fade Away
    Pulse 2AM - YouTube
    Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Re: "Go Out Fade Away" new one.

Yeah upbeat for sure....in a dark way
    Like this...dig the feel and sound alot.

Comment

Yeah upbeat for sure....in a dark way
      I only get so happy. Thanks for listening RID.
      Pulse 2AM - YouTube
      Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Yess!! Sounds awesome. And this time ,the drum sound fitts like a glow! The volumes and mix...everything right there!
        www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Thanks bro!
          Pulse 2AM - YouTube
          Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by innerdreamrecords.co View Post
            Thanks bro!
            You're welcome. You made a new song as good as "I'm Alive". That's a good sign!

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
              You're welcome. You made a new song as good as "I'm Alive". That's a good sign!
              You mean it wasn't an accident? LOL
              Pulse 2AM - YouTube
              Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

I liked that. Cool atmosphere. I really like the synths you are using in there.
                my youtubes Instagram Medium blog
                A few original tunes: "The Grand Eclipse" and "Timeless Moments"

Comment

Originally posted by innerdreamrecords.co View Post
                  You mean it wasn't an accident? LOL
                  Well ,it was based on drums! So as your music needs some well balanced rythm fundament ,it's the key for success isn't it ,and you get it pretty darn right!

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
                    Well ,it was based on drums! So as your music needs some well balanced rythm fundament ,it's the key for success isn't it ,and you get it pretty darn right!
                    You're right it is "all" about drums! Shhhh, this is a guitar forum. Thanks man.
                    Pulse 2AM - YouTube
                    Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by Frantic_Rock View Post
                      I liked that. Cool atmosphere. I really like the synths you are using in there.
                      Thanks bro! I use the FM8, Massive and Predator synths a lot - all vst's.
                      Pulse 2AM - YouTube
                      Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

cool...sounds good...here are a few things you might consider for later etc...

in criminal for hire you had the bassdrum eq'ed for the homies in the compton watts englewood connection thump for the trunk. So I like the bassdrum in this new song better, more rock, less of the low frequency dance music bass drum take over sequence. Im listening through my headphones and studio monitors. Ill just say the stuff that may be so obvious we instantly block it out of our thoughts. Yes you have a really open sound with synths. but it is somewhat plain, meaning its not a complex sound even though it prolly took forever to compute with those synth stuff, idk. In Criminal for Hire you were hitting high notes with the word "ya" which is not a satisfying song climax, in this song you are choosing which songs to crescendo to which is a good thing. Were in the fire - has a complex sound to it cause there is guitar AND synth. new song does not have a complex sound since there is only octaves going on and a chorus, so no combination of notes like a symphony would have. Also, its mainly bassdrum and snare which could be mixed up, also the cymbols are not panned right/left and there is not much variation in the drums. The bassline/whole song for the most part is just 2 parts verse/chorus looped over and over which could be improved on with different keys/rhythyms /basslines. Sometimes I cant hear what words your singing, but I can tell what the chorus is which is important. I think the message of this song is much less self depreciating/loathing, and more uplifting like your the leader of the crowd instead of the opposite which is important.

In all, its great, awesome work with the synths - Im sure it took awhile to do and most prolly could not touch that level - Im just throwing stuff out there maybe something will stick...Great song

Comment

Thanks man! I have to read that a couple of times! LOL I'll take it all in. There's always room to improve.
                          Pulse 2AM - YouTube
                          Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Working...
                          X