banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Know of any good singer-songwriter venues in the North East? Check out the music.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know of any good singer-songwriter venues in the North East? Check out the music.

I am planning a small northeast tour over the summer. I live in CT but I plan on going through mass, ny, nh, vermont, ct, ri, and others if I can.

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

that is my style. Any places you know would be great.

thanks.
    Last edited by weisserj; 03-26-2009, 01:51 PM.
    Guitars: 1978 Fender Mustang, 1997 Guild S-100, Strat type guitar with 1960s Shecter neck and 1980s SD hot stacks, 1990 Guild Bluesbird, 1991 Guild Starfire IV, 1995 Amer. Tele, Guild D55, Guild F212, MARTIN HD-28v, Seagull Artist Series

Pedals: Keeley Time Machine Boost, Keeley Compressor, Keeley'd DS-1, Chandler Tube Driver

Amps:
    Fender Hot Rod Deville (4x10), Egnator Rebel

Re: Know of any good singer-songwriter venues in the North East? Check out the music.

cafe lena, saratoga ny

Comment

Re: Know of any good singer-songwriter venues in the North East? Check out the music.

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
      cafe lena, saratoga ny
      Looks like a good venue. I am even willing to play shows for free or a passing of a hat for a few bucks for gas. I just want to get my name out there.
      Guitars: 1978 Fender Mustang, 1997 Guild S-100, Strat type guitar with 1960s Shecter neck and 1980s SD hot stacks, 1990 Guild Bluesbird, 1991 Guild Starfire IV, 1995 Amer. Tele, Guild D55, Guild F212, MARTIN HD-28v, Seagull Artist Series

Pedals: Keeley Time Machine Boost, Keeley Compressor, Keeley'd DS-1, Chandler Tube Driver

Amps:
      Fender Hot Rod Deville (4x10), Egnator Rebel

Comment

Working...
      X