New Tunes: Please Listen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tunes: Please Listen

Hear are the latest tunes from my upcoming CD with Jason that is being submitted to Curb Records. We did these with some session guys: a drummer, keyboardist, and bassist. I did acoustic guitar on "Why Should It Matter" and electric on everything else. There's a banjo part on one tune as well. All tracks that were done by me were with my Variax direct through a POD. I'm not happy with the tone but that's how it was produced and when the guy financing this thing likes it then it stays. Also beware, it's Country and there are no hot-pickin' tunes. They're all cut for the radio audience. Please give me some feedback.

Note: These are all my playing and not somebody else. I learned my lesson and will not make that mistake again...

Why Should It Matter
    Comin' Home
    Cuatro Cervezas
    Satisfy My Mind

Thanks for listening...
    -Butch Snyder
    butchsnyder.com

Never cut your nose off to spite your face. It never grows back...

Re: New Tunes: Please Listen

downloading em

for some strange reason, when i try to play them the program imediately presses stop. weird.. i'll look into it and tell ya later

Comment

Bump....

Anyone?
      -Butch Snyder
      butchsnyder.com

Comment

Hey Butch,

I can't get them to work either, the winmap player downloads it and it won't play the track. You might have to repost them.... Major pain.....
        ]
        FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Invasi...94764430540777

www.soundclick.com/kevinschafer

Comment

Okay, I'll try. Thanks for letting me know.
          -Butch Snyder
          butchsnyder.com

Comment

I don't know why they're not working. I have them on Scott F's Toneninja site. They're not on the site but they're on the server.
            -Butch Snyder
            butchsnyder.com

Comment

I reuploaded them and I think they're working now...

Try'em again.
              -Butch Snyder
              butchsnyder.com

Comment

playing why should it matter (guys, try win media player).. neither sonique nor winamp are playing any of em

aint my cup of tea, but the sound is .. fitting and the production is nice

Comment

Originally posted by Davey
                  aint my cup of tea, but the sound is .. fitting and the production is nice
                  Thanks, and no, they won't be of everyone's taste but at least y'all can give me feedback on sound and production quality. BTW, Win Media Player is your best bet to play them.
                  -Butch Snyder
                  butchsnyder.com

Comment

Butch, I only have musicmatch as my player becasue I was having issues with multiple mp3 players freezing my computer. I sadly still can't hear these tracks, it does the same as the winmap I tried on a different computer.
                    ]
                    FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!

Comment

Satisfy your Mind
                      The playing is absolutely superb. Rates at one of the most enjoyable to listen to out of all the clips on this forum. Admirable control shown, you know, when you play the perfect amount of notes without going overboard, at the right time - that's what its like.

Vocals took me a while to get into though.

Comin Home
                      I like the vocals on this one. Solid rhythm.

Cuatro Cerveaz
                      Couldn't dig this one - not my cup of tea. Sorry!

Why Should it Matter
                      This song reminds me of those love movies, at the end, where man and woman get together... and it's set in the country. That's what its about, right?

I like this one - like the vocals on this one.

I have a question. Is it all the same guy singing on all four tracks?

Bee
                      Originally posted by Kanye West
                      Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Originally posted by kevlar3000
                        Butch, I only have musicmatch as my player becasue I was having issues with multiple mp3 players freezing my computer. I sadly still can't hear these tracks, it does the same as the winmap I tried on a different computer.
                        As BS123 mentioned before, Windows Media Player will be your best bet. Give that a go, if not, I guess you're out of luck.

Bee
                        Originally posted by Kanye West
                        Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Why SHould it Matter- Very good tune with a nice vibe. Enjoyed the song. I like the steel guitar at the beginning a lot.

Comin' Home- this is good but one step away from being great. What this needs is a lead melody to play over the intro chords- something to stick in your head. Something similar to Keith Whitley's "Brotherly Love" maybe. I love that song b/c that melody just holds it all together.

Cuatro Cervezas- I could get into this one plenty! I thought it was very cool. It needs something though. Can't put my finger on it. Maybe a fiddle. I'd throw a little more reverb on the vocals myself. I really liked this one.

Satisfy My Mind- Very catchy once it gets going. Personally, I'd dump the nice acoustic intro and have it start a little quicker. I think the chorus sounds like Diamond Rio a bit. This is a damn good song.

Overall, very nice work. I enjoyed checking them out.
                          MY MUSIC

When the going get's tough I get a machinegun.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainmaker
                            Satisfy your Mind
                            The playing is absolutely superb. Rates at one of the most enjoyable to listen to out of all the clips on this forum. Admirable control shown, you know, when you play the perfect amount of notes without going overboard, at the right time - that's what its like.
                            Thanks, I appreciate that. My playing can get kind of frantic during those solos so I had to really hold back and it was not easy.

Originally posted by Rainmaker
                            I have a question. Is it all the same guy singing on all four tracks?

Bee
                            Yes. Jason LeGrand
                            -Butch Snyder
                            butchsnyder.com

Comment

Hey Butch,

I am gonna have to give it a go on another puter.. I would really like to hear the tracks but my computer had huge MP3 issues when I had more than one MP3 player that could play tracks. I was unable to get any of them to work!! I don't want to risk messing up it's useable state right now.
                              ]
                              FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!

Comment

Working...
                              X