Daddy and the Devil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daddy and the Devil

Laid this down today. Jolly knows what I'm talking about. Took me forever to get some vocals that were halfway decent. I think I'm gonna try knocking it down a step tomorrow, see how that goes. Lemme know what you guys think.

This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Re: Daddy and the Devil

Hehe get it panned out on both sides....other than that...I really dig this!

Comment

Originally posted by Rid View Post
      Hehe get it panned out on both sides....other than that...I really dig this!
      Dito on that one! Cool voice and the song has a nice vibe. If you could somehow improve the rec-quality it will be killer!
      Originally posted by Guitarist
      Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
      http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Working on improving the recording quality. Should have a new cut monday or tuesday. Thanks for the kind words.
        This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

Dude!
          I like this alot,from the lyrics to the vox,guitar sounds live,and i like that,I think you got the reverb perfect...you know it sounds just right, get it panned for stereo, dont try to over fix anything something like this needs its raw aspect to evoke emotion,which it certainly did.

I got to listen to some thrashing metal now

When the going gets tough And the stomach acids flow
          The cold wind of conformity Is nipping at your nose
          When some trendy new atrocity Has brought you to your knees
          Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese

Comment

Dude, that song is f'n awesome. I just had to grab my strat for some neck pickup bluesy lead stuff to go with it. I likes it a lot!
            Guitars:
            2017 Epiphone dot
            2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
            2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
            (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

Comment

Working...
            X