Whofan goofing off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whofan goofing off

here is a band me and some co-workers at a school board put together quickly to help out a highschool's fundraiser 2 months ago... we did 3 tunes and they filmed the one we made the most mistakes on...

a small train wreck... my amp faded for a second.. needs power tubes... and we had some out of tune notes and vocals... but who cares it was fun!!!!

i'm the big dude in the green shirt

enjoy...

Re: Whofan goofing off

everyone loves the sound of the C30 amp i used on this... mind you it was cranked to the point it could break apart

Comment

Hahaha. I dig it. Cool stuff! Your axe screams Metal LOL!
      www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Lots of energy and the guitar tone fit the song to a "T".
        Originally posted by tone4days
        we're not musicians, we're beer salesmen

Comment

thanks guys... that little C30 amp is amazing!!! i'll be fixing it up with some new tubes soon...

the 1994 Jackson i was using in this was in pieces for a few years, until last Febuary when i started to put it together again.. It's been thru hell at my hands as i modded the hell out of it... and not all the mod's worked... but it is working again so that is all that matters... I'm surprised i didn't hurt the trem at the end of this song when i lifted the guitar up by the trem arm.... It has an old 1988-ish JB in the bridge that i have had in all my main stage axes since i bought it back then
          Last edited by WhoFan; 07-13-2009, 09:58 AM.

Comment

ps-i'm surprised it went as well as it did... we only had a few practices before the show... the guy with the old LP copy was going thru hell as his parents were in rough shape... his dad had died a week before the show and his mom was in the hospital... the Bass player was a guitarist that learned the bass for this show quickly... the young girl singing back up just winged it

Comment

i was watching a youtube clip of one of Alice Coopers modern line ups do this song... during the chorus's his band plays it slightly different then i do.... i may try it their way in the future

Comment

Yeah man....you guys just went for it

Comment

That video is the essence of rock ... loved it!
                  Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                  My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

What,no explosions? Good stuff.

Comment

Is that the drummer singing? Pretty cool overall... gotz a vibe fore sure...

What's the chick doing besides standing there? That's pretty weak...
                      J. 'Moose' Kahrs
                      mixer|producer|recordist
                      mooseaudio.bandcamp.com

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
                      All you need to make a record is a mic, some tape and maybe some bad reverb...

Comment

That is SWEET!! Really fun! Feel like I need to watch rock n roll high right now!
                        ]
                        FACEBOOK FUN RIGHT HERE!
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Invasi...94764430540777

www.soundclick.com/kevinschafer

Comment

Originally posted by kjrocks View Post
                          What,no explosions? Good stuff.
                          no explosions but i was looking for sound effect explosions since no real Pryro would ever be used in a school of course... another band that played the same school last winter had these air pressured confety canons that i hear were cool... but messy!

Comment

Originally posted by J Moose View Post
                            Is that the drummer singing? Pretty cool overall... gotz a vibe fore sure...

What's the chick doing besides standing there? That's pretty weak...
                            ya the drummer has a headset mic on... he is a good singer..

the girl is a highschool student that was helping us out... what was originally sopposed to happen was her and as many of her friends she could get up were to sing the background "kid's" vocals... they all chickened out and she was the last one standing... she never practiced the tune that much and she never rehearsed with us... but she had the brass to try it

oneday if we do this sort of thing again i'd love to get the school choir to do Another Brick In The Wall with us...

Comment

thanks guys for the comments... i wish the other tunes we did were taped or filmed... we did much better on those...

Comment

Working...
                              X