Ty
    Guitars:
    G&L Legacy Special
    Amps:
    Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
    Effects:
    Keeley Compressor, FulltoneFulldrive II, TC Electronics Nova Delay

Re: Practice Routines

I don't really. Occasionally, if I'm watching something on TV I'll take a guitar out and just mechanically do exercises.
    But in general, if I have time to play, it's for fun, not practice.

http://www.myspace.com/marchofalaric

Comment

I practice lately on the piano like this. Finger exercises to a metronome, scales to a metronome, sight reading, songs I know and vocal exercises. My practice lasts about 20 minutes to an hour.
      Pulse 2AM - YouTube
      Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Generally I forget to practice all day, remember at about 1am, play for what feels like a bit, I look up and it's about 3 or 4am. I generally practice one of two things, either specific tunes or arrangements that I want to try or I attempt to solo unaccompanied (eg, in a way where you can hear the chord changes even if noone is playing chords behind me).

I'm sort of lax on the technical department now because I'm about at where I want to be there.
        Originally posted by BigAlTheBird
        I just got oiixed in the mung by a Canadian.

Timmy - 1
        Andrew - None

Comment

I put on some funky backing tracks and improvise by using specific things. Such as: String skipping pentatonics, stacked arpeggios, rhythmic variation. Like try to play something that you've never played before on purpose. And if you can't come up with something - kick yourself in the arse. Then try again. That is when i actually practiced... hahah... what was it - 6 months ago??
          my youtubes Instagram Medium blog
          A few original tunes: "The Grand Eclipse" and "Timeless Moments"

Comment

I THINK about practicing 100x more than i am practicing. I am thinking about it right now.... MMMMMm practicelicious.....
            my youtubes Instagram Medium blog
            A few original tunes: "The Grand Eclipse" and "Timeless Moments"

Comment

Practice Routines

and more practice

seriously, I took probably 30-40 pics doing this, and tossed all but this one. And it is far from perfect. But it was fun.

Might as well have fun, my car was on the other side of the tracks

Comment

Working...
              X