new from the rayz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new from the rayz!

Hey! Here's my timely recording i did when i was feeling really good one night. Its on a Washburn N2 through a POD with the amp into soundcard. Its still choppy since i dont have the right gear to record and latency is killing. Any comment, good, bad or downright ugly, just shoot them in!!

Ray

Fender Sunn Mustang - highly rayz'd!
    Laney LX35R Combo
    ToneWorks AX10
    ...wish there was more but thats it

Re: new from the rayz!

Holy smokes!! I dig it a lot! Great tone and skill on guitar, sounds effin "rich" somehow. I gonna download this one, love it!
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Yeah that is just cool man!
      Keep them coming!

Comment

wild lead style! like the bends - really adds a unique sound.

Comment

Mann!! Thanks a lot guys, really appreciate it that you gave it a listen and liked it. I did this on a rainy night feeling all good and stuff, the chords were worked out by me when i was in college and that night i just played it out of the blue, never remembered that i had stummed them back then. I just tried duplicating tracks after knowing that Steve Vai had a million or so tracks on Freak Show Excess, so i thought what the heck lets try it out. No software effects here at all, just duplicate tracks, and i tried to split the lead track to 2 channels panned left and right with one of them on a millisecond's delay, i love how that sounds, wish i had a effects pedal which could do that.
          Laney LX35R Combo
          ToneWorks AX10

Comment

Its a very sad day for me and what lies ahead, the last time i recorded something was my Mum passed away and this time a day after i recorded this my dear Uncle has left this world...he was my father figure always and after my folks passed away...he was a person who always never cared for himself but only others, why is life being so cruel, i've lost 2 of my dearest people in a year. Sorry to put you through the bad news...and to all great people here i would suggest if i start first to smoke less, it really is a killer, he died of a heart attack after already having a bypass surgery done. Sorry for sounding glum but i know you guys wouldn't mind...why did such a nice man have to go
            Laney LX35R Combo
            ToneWorks AX10

Comment

I'm sorry to hear rayz I wish you a lot of strength!
              Originally posted by Guitarist
              Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
              http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Working...
              X