Les Paul Standard through Splawn Quick Rod Clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Paul Standard through Splawn Quick Rod Clip

I finally got my first recording setup and did a quick little take tonight.

It's an Echo Audiofire 4 with an SM57. I'm using my Quick Rod on Gear 1, OD1 through my Splawn cabinet with Big Blocks. Guitar is my Les Paul Standard with stock pickups and a few wiring/hardware mods (1957 Bumblebees, RS pots, Faber hardware). I might want to upgrade to some Antiquities, but I'm not sure yet.

Here it is. Excuse the playing!:

If that doesn't work, try here:

Yep You Got That Memphis Magic Going Blood

Waylay :

Nice Jazzy/Bluesy/R-N-R .......

It's no wonder man , your from Memphis !

I miss Memphis big time ....... Griddleys --- Corky's --- Rendezvous ----- Rum Boogie Cafe - - - Heck for that matter all of Beale street .

W . C . Handy Park ---- Peabody Hotel night club ---

Waffle House ............Hernando's Hide Away .

Good luck keep on keepin on !

Hurricane Ramon
    It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me

Comment

Re: Les Paul Standard through Splawn Quick Rod Clip

You've got some chops! Nice job.

Comment

Originally posted by waylay00 View Post
        I finally got my first recording setup and did a quick little take tonight.

It's an Echo Audiofire 4 with an SM57. I'm using my Quick Rod on Gear 1, OD1 through my Splawn cabinet with Big Blocks. Guitar is my Les Paul Standard with stock pickups and a few wiring/hardware mods (1957 Bumblebees, RS pots, Faber hardware). I might want to upgrade to some Antiquities, but I'm not sure yet.

Here it is. Excuse the playing!:

If that doesn't work, try here:

http://www.netmusicians.org/index.ph...value=waylay00
        Nice playing and very fluid...
        Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

That's great man! Did I tell you I hate you lately?
          Pulse 2AM - YouTube
          Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Working...
          X