Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free POD Farm Plug-ins from Line 6

I ran accross this and WOW.
    I have it for my guitarport and it work really good.

here is a link to it Pod Farm Free

This free is good.
    Originally posted by Vincent Vespa
    Dirtbag is only half full of dirt. There rest of him is full of awesome.
    I'm as happy as a Tornado in a trailer park!! \m/

Guitar: Fender American Special Mahogany HSS Strat
    Charvel 275DX (Single coil Custom JB, Lil'59 in neck)
    Fender Std Fat Strat MIM (Crazy8 in the bridge, Lil'59 in neck)
    Amp: Line6 Spider2-30 watt
    Lil 5 Watter from Hell AX84 Hi-Octane
    Effects: Boss SD-1 DIY TS9 on Steroids MOD

Re: Free POD Farm Plug-ins from Line 6

... I've had PF for a while... it already works for "free" w/ TonePort - it just replaces (the also free) old Gearbox software with a fancier GUI. I thought the license key offer was for the Platinum PF models... nope. I logged into my L6 account and got the registration key they offered. I then activated it, and it did absolutely nothing - no new models... still the same ones with the fancy looking replacement for GB - new Platinum models are still crossed out in red. Typical bloated Line6 software bait and switch.
    Originally posted by XSSIVE
    2011 twittered, it wants the 80's guitar playing talent back.
    Originally posted by formula73

@YHWH: she's not worn out, just broken IN.

Comment

i stumbled upon this when i saw a tweet about it the other night

d/l'd it and it is VERY fun thru my UX2

i am no snob when it comes to line6, but i still had low expectations

plugging in and running two channels with completely different amps/effects had me laughing out loud over how fun it was

very cool - never wouldve bought it ... so free was the ticket .. yunno, if it was share ware, i'd throw em a few bones in appreciation

t4d
      gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Originally posted by YHWH View Post
        ... I've had PF for a while... it already works for "free" w/ TonePort - it just replaces (the also free) old Gearbox software with a fancier GUI. I thought the license key offer was for the Platinum PF models... nope. I logged into my L6 account and got the registration key they offered. I then activated it, and it did absolutely nothing - no new models... still the same ones with the fancy looking replacement for GB - new Platinum models are still crossed out in red. Typical bloated Line6 software bait and switch.
        Call Line 6 and they WILL help you get sorted out. Their customer service is top notch!

Do not be wise in words - be wise in deeds.

Comment

Working...
        X