Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Gig Video AxeFx, Blackouts!

Ok, first gig with the Ultra.
    I setup my tone using an ART SLA2 and a Randall 2x12"...sounded great at high volumes in rehearsal.
    Friday night I brought out my usual backline of two Mesa 4x12's loaded with V30's...bottom line didn't like the Mesa's.

Saturday night I said wtf, I'l bring a pair of the inexpensive Randall 2x12's with 70/80's or Custom 80'sor whatever they are.

WHAM!!!!!!!! Sounded amazing, incredibly chewy thick tone and super easy to play through, the guitar cut through the FOH like no tomorrow
    and the stage tone was smokin', a real pleasure to play through.

I am one happy dude

Here's a clip in case you missed it over in the recording section.
    The audio portion was recorded with an Ediro R09-HR, the only place I could stick it was right on top of one of the PA stacks...so it's getting mostly stage volume....but you get the idea...as always forgive the clams

Here is my AxeFx Rig live in a club we play. Forgive the clams...because there are a lot!!!AxeFx into two Randall 2x12's powered by an ART SLA2.The camera a...

Mark

Re: Live Gig Video AxeFx, Blackouts!

Sounds pretty good, I like that it is simple and certainly a good enough sound for any club gigs. You have a good band there, keep rockin!
    Pulse 2AM - YouTube
    Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Very cool as allways. i think you found the right tool for your needs!
      www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

what the hell was the singer drinking? looks like he was chugging a giant bottle of pills
        Originally posted by Aceman
        It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Working...
        X