Want catchy? You got it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want catchy? You got it!

I present to you my favorite song that I've ever written, "Something to Think About". CAUTION: unusually catchy rock/pop. I wrote the melody on a cheap travel acoustic when on my honeymoon and it's got an infectious vibe. I knew I had to write a song off of it and I'm starting to get happy with how it's turning out. I was going for a Dashboard Confessional vibe and hopefully it comes off like that. The drums still need some work on this effort, but it's a start.

The other two songs, "No Good Reason" and "To Your Health" have been tweaked. Some drum things changed around, fixed a few level issues with transitions, adjusted a few vocal parts, etc. All in all, more polished (or at least I hope it comes off that way ).

Enjoy!

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.
    Last edited by That90'sGuy; 10-03-2009, 07:46 PM.
    Originally posted by kevlar3000
    I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
    Originally posted by Zerberus
    Better is often the enemy of good
    Originally posted by ginormous
    Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Re: Want catchy? You got it!

Hey chris..I see a lot of potential there. Great playing, very catchy tunes. I enjoyed my visit!! thanks for sharing.

-dave
    I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

cool riffs! interesting you wrote on acoustic, but the riff sounds like it was made for a strat.

Comment

Catchy it is....
        Good melody and such..

Comment

Working...
        X