my first clip ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first clip ever

I just found a way to record my music, so here a little blues thingy with a solo improvisation. the quality isn' that good, and I 'm not satisfied with my guitar tone...
    plz let me know what you think of it

bluesthingy
    www.myspace.com/rollef
    www.myspace.com/wheredeathlies

Re: my first clip ever

Originally posted by Peterku
    I'd use much less amount of gain. For blues, it's especially advisable. Otherwise, I really liked it. Maybe I would've played slower to really squeeze the notes out of the guitar. Nice work.
    Same opinion here. Less is sometimes more.
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Originally posted by Peterku
      I know off-topic, but today I saw a Gibson T-shirt with the picture of a Les Paul, and the sign under it: 'Les is more.'
      Nice and itīs true.
      Originally posted by Guitarist
      Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
      http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

for blues tones..I would rather choose alnico IIpro or SL. set on brige. while marshall mark II as my company always... why don't you try this set.

Comment

WAY too much gain. thats probably because you dont like the sound.
          with some work, you'll get there =)

Comment

after hearing it a few times I have the same conclusion, but it was kinda like a test, I just played the first thing that came to my mind and was too lazy to change settings
            but this is just standard guitar you are hearing, still without SD's and (maybe you 've read about it in another thread of mine) with a bad setup, the guitar has fret buzzing and the action is way too high (if I fret a note it takes half an hour to hit the fretboard )
            www.myspace.com/rollef
            www.myspace.com/wheredeathlies

Comment

Originally posted by shark
              after hearing it a few times I have the same conclusion, but it was kinda like a test, I just played the first thing that came to my mind and was too lazy to change settings
              but this is just standard guitar you are hearing, still without SD's and (maybe you 've read about it in another thread of mine) with a bad setup, the guitar has fret buzzing and the action is way too high (if I fret a note it takes half an hour to hit the fretboard )
              oh, just stick to it. you'll get a better perception as to what tone fits into a track and such.. bout the axe.. get it set up and when you can afford it put some good pups into it and it'll be like a totaly new geetar..
              and your action is still lower than mine lol

Comment

Working...
              X