Like my Classic Rock Amp Plug as well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like my Classic Rock Amp Plug as well

Here with my Navigator, using an old Boss OD-1 drive, with some very slight mods, just filtered for alittle more low and bite...tiny tiny mods...lol
    Van Zandt Blues singles...

Re: Like my Classic Rock Amp Plug as well

Sounds just awesome!Who would think tose tiny things can get so big sounds!
    www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Wow, really soulful. Great stuff.
      Pulse 2AM - YouTube
      Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

I want one of these, and the new mini-cab you can get for them, just for the sheer awesome.
        Ministers and superstars
        are drinking champagne in their cars
        6 strings on a 12 guitar
        all my dreams are made of stars
        and the rock and roll still burns in me

Comment

Thanks, the setup has gone really crude, so I have to work it....which was the whole point anyways...haha
          They have turned out good for direct stuff, almost like playing a real amp...
          The tactice feel is back, so that is nice, and I can play at low volumes now.
          The other direct setups I had, used to be more dead in feel, so I had to play more loud, essentially loosing focus in both sound and playing.
          This is crude, but focused, and with alittle time I will appriciate it even more I guess...
          I am taking home a small amp from work as well....I need that here at home
          But this is a nice recording tool.

Comment

What is the signal chain? I thought those little buggers just popped into the guitar with a mini jack for phones?
            Pulse 2AM - YouTube
            Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Dude, I seriously love your playing, and your videos. That video you did with your Yellow floyded Strat thing is one of my all-time favorites.
              my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

What is the signal chain? I thought those little buggers just popped into the guitar with a mini jack for phones?
                Going out from a TS-10 that I converted into a ts-808, pedals are Boss CS-2 comp, Boss HF-2 flanger, Boss PH-1r phaser, Ibanez Fat Cat that I have modded with some new filtering and three BC549 trannies for clipping(using the diode bridge), Ibanez MT-10 Mostortion od, Ibanez TS-10, then into the amp plug, then into my line mixer, have my Hardwire delay looped in as delay there, then mixed in upon the signal, it is located on the floor so I can tap it or shut it off.
                Then it goes into my modest soundblaster 24bit soundcard
                Simple setup(and all is buffered, even the Hardwire as it is set for trails, hehe)
                Thanks Hunter, I am afraid that one got deleted some time ago.
                Niels

Comment

You need more pedals! What happened to using all the Hardwire pedals? I liked those a lot.
                  Pulse 2AM - YouTube
                  Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

I rotate stuff
                    Still have the overdrive and the distortion.
                    And just sold a bunch of pedals....had a hazy idea it might be good for me not to have so much crap...haha

Comment

Originally posted by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon View Post
                      I rotate stuff
                      Still have the overdrive and the distortion.
                      And just sold a bunch of pedals....had a hazy idea it might be good for me not to have so much crap...haha
                      You'll change your mind and get more crap.
                      Pulse 2AM - YouTube
                      Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

No....have collected for 20+ years.....I think I have been full circle about now
                        Ended up about where I was a few years after I started playing...haha
                        Selling my pointys too....getting one ore good as in really good guitar, and getting my amps up in shape....seems like a better idea to me
                        Hopefully someday we will get a bigger house where I can setup a permanent playing ground!

Comment

You have to have one beater guitar. I had this beautiful Gretsch Duo Jet that cost $2500.00 and I never wanted to put a scratch in it, last time I get such a nice guitar and don't have a back up.
                          Pulse 2AM - YouTube
                          Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

I beat all my guitars.....expensive or not
                            Don't throw them around, but they get worked on.
                            We have enough sissies and ocd'ish people out there as it is....no rock'n'roll in nice and clean

Comment

Originally posted by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon View Post
                              Thanks Hunter, I am afraid that one got deleted some time ago.
                              Niels
                              Bummer! It was super - I enjoyed that clip more than most of the clips I see by the big-name pros
                              my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

Working...
                              X