Instrumental stuff (a bit funky)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instrumental stuff (a bit funky)

This is a little jam I did about 5 years ago. The recording is not the greatest(recorded everything a little too hot) but this was when I was just starting to do multi-tracking stuff. The song is kinda Satriani influenced. I hardley play stuff like this anymore, I'm more into playing heavier stuff now a days, but its still fun to mess around with. I recorded the guitar parts with my old Ibanez "S" with a Seymor Duncan Invader. I did all the bass parts and sequenced the drums too, Check it out:

Jackson SL1 with an Emg 81 and Emg single coils
    Charvel custom with a Seymour Duncan Live Wire Metal
    B.C. Rich Warlock N.J. with crappy B.C. Rich stock pickups
    Digitech Gsp21 Legend(about to upgrade to an Engl e570)
    BBE 482 Sonic Maximizer
    Alesis Meq230
    Samson S1500 750watt a side power amp(about to upgrade to a Mesa Boogie 2:ninety)
    X2 Marshall 4x12 1960 "B" cabs

My band: www.decrepitbirth.com

Re: Instrumental stuff (a bit funky)

Sounds pretty good man, nice melody at the start and those runs are very satch

Only two comments would be the sound a bit trebley and there isn't much vibrato across it all but if we're talking 5 years ago I'm pretty sure you'll have ironed that out!

Have you got any more recent recordings of instrumental stuff?
    My clips

Originally posted by Rid
    How do I block my hardtail?

Comment

Re: Instrumental stuff (a bit funky)

Yeah. That was good. A bit unexcited because of the one chord but interesting. Yeah you called it, Satch in da house
      Originally posted by Guitarist
      Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
      http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Working...
      X