Bob Dylan cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Dylan cover

I did this last night while pretty out of in on painkillers for my separated shoulder (hurts like heck). Recorded the entire thing in about 15 minutes. I'm performing all of the parts. I'm kinda zonked out so the timing is a bit off but I still like the way it came out.

I typically don't ever do covers but I was just in the mood to have a little fun!

enjoy!
    Guitars: 1978 Fender Mustang, 1997 Guild S-100, Strat type guitar with 1960s Shecter neck and 1980s SD hot stacks, 1990 Guild Bluesbird, 1991 Guild Starfire IV, 1995 Amer. Tele, Guild D55, Guild F212, MARTIN HD-28v, Seagull Artist Series

Pedals: Keeley Time Machine Boost, Keeley Compressor, Keeley'd DS-1, Chandler Tube Driver

Amps:
    Fender Hot Rod Deville (4x10), Egnator Rebel

Re: Bob Dylan cover

You sing too good to do Dylan! Nice cover. I think another reverb on the vocals would work better. What did you use?
    Pulse 2AM - YouTube
    Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

I love Dylan...good cover...auch about the shoulder!!

Comment

I forget which reverb I used...one of the standard ones in Logic. I didn't really put a lot of time into mixing I was just having a fun time. Happy you like it!
        Guitars: 1978 Fender Mustang, 1997 Guild S-100, Strat type guitar with 1960s Shecter neck and 1980s SD hot stacks, 1990 Guild Bluesbird, 1991 Guild Starfire IV, 1995 Amer. Tele, Guild D55, Guild F212, MARTIN HD-28v, Seagull Artist Series

Pedals: Keeley Time Machine Boost, Keeley Compressor, Keeley'd DS-1, Chandler Tube Driver

Amps:
        Fender Hot Rod Deville (4x10), Egnator Rebel

Comment

Working...
        X