"My Soul Bleeds"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My Soul Bleeds"

Amplitube, Dean Markley, Cheap mic for vocals. I took a drum beat from a Timbaland song and made it my own and the chord progression from Christina Aguilera's "Genie In A Bottle" and mashed them together - I changed the key though.

My Soul Bleeds
    Pulse 2AM - YouTube
    Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Re: "My Soul Bleeds"

cool synths dude! sounds good, really dark lyrically

Comment

Originally posted by everdrone View Post
      cool synths dude! sounds good, really dark lyrically
      It's a happy song. Thanks man, cheers.
      Pulse 2AM - YouTube
      Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

I dig it a lot. The Chorus is awesome and catchy (Man I am tired to write this for your songs, it's always the case with your choruses).
        I dig the guitar tone. The only thing what I would change is the panning and the background volume. Your voice dominates too much, and it's like put on music, instead of being on piece. The only exception is the Violin that kicks in, which has the right volume! By the way, the 2:38 mark high octave voice thingy sounds awesome! Very authentic and cool touch!
        www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Originally posted by daemon barbeque View Post
          I dig it a lot. The Chorus is awesome and catchy (Man I am tired to write this for your songs, it's always the case with your choruses).
          I dig the guitar tone. The only thing what I would change is the panning and the background volume. Your voice dominates too much, and it's like put on music, instead of being on piece. The only exception is the Violin that kicks in, which has the right volume! By the way, the 2:38 mark high octave voice thingy sounds awesome! Very authentic and cool touch!
          I always like when people have constructive critiques especially when they're right! I mixed the vocals lower, I think it sits better in the mix now - thanks.
          Glad you liked it. I think I might start writing songs to pitch to other artists for awhile so I'm trying to get really strong chorus melodies, that's good you think they're strong.

Cheers BBQ.
          Pulse 2AM - YouTube
          Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Cheers man! I always dig your choruses (maybe except one song or two). Groove and chorus are your main strengths, sound layers come after that! So, every song you layer down and put your grove in rocks!
            www.myspace.com/daemonbarbeque

Comment

Awesome tune...excellent production!
              "study and show yourself approved"

Comment

Thanks for listening Frank, cheers.
                Pulse 2AM - YouTube
                Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Must be the beat....feels different, but I like the spacious inbetween pieces, and the choruses are as usual a treat!
                  But the spacious but not empty inbetweens really kicks off well....
                  Love your vocals here!

Comment

Thanks VTHT, I appreciate the listen and feedback.
                    Pulse 2AM - YouTube
                    Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Working...
                    X