I'm loving my FZ-2
    Info and clips on my blog
    Gondola Kid
    Bandcamp
    Facebook
    JimijaymesGuitarist
    Youtube

Re: Boss fz-2

Yeah, I remember listening to demos Boss put up too and thinking "that doesn't sound bad at all".

Maybe one of their best new offerings. I didn't care for the Metalcore much.
    Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
    Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
    Originally posted by Sosomething
    "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Yeah, I remember listening to demos Boss put up too and thinking "that doesn't sound bad at all".

Maybe one of their best new offerings. I didn't care for the Metalcore much.
      You may be thinking of the FZ-5 the digital one with emulations of old pedals. This is the 90's FZ-2 used by Electric Wizard I think among others.
      Last edited by James Rock; 08-06-2010, 08:33 PM. Reason: FZ-5 is the one I meant the FZ-3 is another all analog model which is decent but not as cool as the FZ-2
      Gondola Kid
      Bandcamp
      Facebook
      JimijaymesGuitarist
      Youtube

Comment

yeah the EWiz pedal

Funny how, like the HM-2. it really is an indispensable item to attain a particularly legendary Metal tone.

And funny how Boss have their head up a not particularly pleasant orifice about it like most of their old pedals. The FZ-3 is probably the last fuzz on earth I'd consider buying!

Comment

And funny how Boss have their head up a not particularly pleasant orifice about it like most of their old pedals. The FZ-3 is probably the last fuzz on earth I'd consider buying!
          The 90's BOSS pedals for the most part are awesome compared to the modern stuff. All their digital versions kinda suck and they got rid of some cool offerings like the OD-2, SD-2, FZ-2, FZ-3, PH-2 etc
          Gondola Kid
          Bandcamp
          Facebook
          JimijaymesGuitarist
          Youtube

Comment

Working...
          X