"Forgiveness"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Forgiveness"

I used Amplitube Metal a Dean Markley guitar the Vangaurd soft synth and Battery for drums. This one is very dance club sounding and has many elements of Trance music in it. I wanted an uplifting dance tune - still tweaking a bit so feedback welcome.

Forgiveness
    Pulse 2AM - YouTube
    Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Re: "Forgiveness"

your songs really shine on the pop / dance sounds. really good for goth music and very danceable stuff at a goth club - sometimes I go to a goth dance club nearby and drink teh root absinthe alcohol and they play stuff like this

cheers

Comment

Absinthe and goth girls = trouble! Cheers bro.
      Pulse 2AM - YouTube
      Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

w3rd yo!!!!

Comment

Sounds really good man! I know I've said it before, but...I'm gonna figure out some way to force you to produce and mix my band's album, whenever we get to that...haha

I dig the song structure alot, and the music is great too...Only thing I'd say is, maybe a bit more diversity to the drums, just here and there, to add a bit of impact on certain parts. And parts of the vocal could use a bit more aggression, maybe.....Like during the chorus' possibly double the vocals with the second vocal being a bit more screamy/shouty, mixed a bit lower, if that makes sense?....Other than that I dig it alot.
          www.experimentsinlowfidelity.com

Originally posted by Aceman
          I like the cream in there. Don't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by Low_fidelity2100 View Post
            Sounds really good man! I know I've said it before, but...I'm gonna figure out some way to force you to produce and mix my band's album, whenever we get to that...haha

I dig the song structure alot, and the music is great too...Only thing I'd say is, maybe a bit more diversity to the drums, just here and there, to add a bit of impact on certain parts. And parts of the vocal could use a bit more aggression, maybe.....Like during the chorus' possibly double the vocals with the second vocal being a bit more screamy/shouty, mixed a bit lower, if that makes sense?....Other than that I dig it alot.
            When you get signed to mega big records with phat cash hit me up!

Thanks for the tips bro and the compliments. I'm probably about out of computer power to add more vocals? I'll mess with the drums a bit.
            Pulse 2AM - YouTube
            Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

I'm trying out Bandcamp for some releases, here is "Forgiveness" on Bandcamp in many different download flavors.

Pulse 2AM - YouTube
              Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Working...
              X