My college Band VooDoo MaGiK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My college Band VooDoo MaGiK

yeah some on pointed out to us that there is another band called VooDoo magic, personally we aint particularly bothered its educational, we won't be anywhere near as big either, so we're happy with the name

admittedly some work to be done as a whole but not bad for a first go.

So here's some VooDoo MaGiK

(I'm the guy with the strat)
    Last edited by Left_Hand_Strat; 11-19-2010, 01:49 PM.
    Ich bin mein führer

Originally posted by tiptipono
    you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Re: My college Band VooDoo MaGiK

This is an 'I've Fixed it!!!' Bump
    Ich bin mein führer

you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Comment

Good stuff man....sounds really cool.
      My Sound Clips

Comment

Thanks man

we were a four piece but JT, our second guitarist, moved in with us so it's now pretty damn awesome
        Ich bin mein führer

Comment

Thanks man

we were a four piece but JT, our second guitarist, moved in with us so it's now pretty damn awesome
          Ich bin mein führer

Comment

Working...
          X