X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tune....really chill

link
    Originally posted by kilphody
    There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Re: New tune....really chill

VERY chill! Friggin' sleepy now. Very cool ideas ya got goin' there!

Comment

That was pretty wild. I'm glad I wasn't high; I may have started to cry, lol. How did you get all those space/etheral tones?
      My songs....enjoy! (hopefully )

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=652921
      or for older stuff too, but slower downloads
      http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp...=301569&T=7414

Originally posted by DankStar
      700 watts is ok for small clubs, but when you play with a loud drummer or at a medium-large sized venue, you really need 1,500-watts at least. no one should be left alive.

Comment

Originally posted by 75lespaul View Post
        That was pretty wild. I'm glad I wasn't high; I may have started to cry, lol. How did you get all those space/etheral tones?
        Used a minimoog VST by Arturia for the pad, thats the whispery noise and chords. There's a stick click with phaser flanger and pitch bending ping pong delay. the snare is send to a short reverb, no dry. The guitar has had the bass cut out and has been distorted with a VST tube emulator (for that mangled sound), and then sent to a large hall reverb with little dry signal, after the send in both of the guitar track was a delay ping pong. so basically a crap-load of effects.

Comment

So this is what you've been doing instead of surfing the forum.

Now that I think of it, you've really done a lot in the past few years musically. Congratulations.

Sounds good too (giving it a second listen).

Comment

Originally posted by firebirdV View Post
            So this is what you've been doing instead of surfing the forum.

Now that I think of it, you've really done a lot in the past few years musically. Congratulations.

Sounds good too (giving it a second listen).
            hahahahaha, thanks man. I'm just updating it. new section and redid the guitar parts a little bit.

Comment

alright, there is now an entirely updated version of the song...remixed/mastered etc
              same link but here it is

link

Comment

That was awesome, dude. I really liked it.
                I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

hey Kam, I really appreciate the listen/enjoyment. I hope to be posting more stuff like this

Comment

I feel like I'm on a cloud, chilling with the ghosts of ancient philosophers, and suddenly, out of nowhere, John Cage appears, and tells us all to listen to the sound around us. Then we all listen. This is what we heard.
                    Then, as we focus on the sounds, Brian Eno falls out of the atmosphere, and he's like, "lol guyz, what didja think?"
                    Everyone promptly loses their train of thought.
                    Brian Eno then continues, "oh, that wasn't me making the noise. that was this kid from some frozen-over weird place. he does music too."

Then, I woke up, and realized that I'm at the computer, listening to a forum bro's cool music.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Monkey View Post
                      I feel like I'm on a cloud, chilling with the ghosts of ancient philosophers, and suddenly, out of nowhere, John Cage appears, and tells us all to listen to the sound around us. Then we all listen. This is what we heard.
                      Then, as we focus on the sounds, Brian Eno falls out of the atmosphere, and he's like, "lol guyz, what didja think?"
                      Everyone promptly loses their train of thought.
                      Brian Eno then continues, "oh, that wasn't me making the noise. that was this kid from some frozen-over weird place. he does music too."

Then, I woke up, and realized that I'm at the computer, listening to a forum bro's cool music.
                      lol! quite a compliment/explanation! I appreciate it man!

Comment

Working...
                      X