Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoyo jam Fender CS JB strat

And some vibe.....laidback stuff.
    Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Re: Yoyo jam Fender CS JB strat

Inspiring stuff man! Always feel "home" when I listen to your playing..very nice.
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

Amazing lead. That new instrument has taken your game to a whole other level.
      Proof positive a great guitar can step up your game.
      I got nothing but good things to say about this..in fact, I believe you've come into your own as a first rate player. Dig the restraint and space between notes I hadn't really seen in the past.
      Keep up the good work.
      "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Really nice playing - liked the use of the vibe pedal (or at least I think it was a vibe pedal :0) )

Comment

Thanks guys....just rolling along!

(jerry I have played for more than 30 years.....I always experiment a great deal on clips, never played it safe in all my time as a player, when here at home I just do all kinds of stuff, but this style I used on my sideman jobs with a GospelChoir and a few other gigs, it is my normal way of playing....simple and following the groove thing, but I also likes to push it with different stuff, or I would get bored to tears , so it is nothing new playing wise, not that I think it is anything special as it is, just trying to fit in)

Anyways the new guitar does makes me play like this, it is a relaxed and deep guitar, and I have long since given up on fighting instruments, thats wants to be played in a certain fashion

Yep a MicroVibe from Voodoolab was used all the way
            Now I just wait for the Fender Super Sonic 22 to pair up with this guitar, those where made for each other!

Niels

Comment

Originally posted by macki View Post
              Really nice playing - liked the use of the vibe pedal (or at least I think it was a vibe pedal :0) )
              +1 Man really some one if not my favorite from you, great tone.....really nice piece!
              BASSES: Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass/Ric 4003 Bass (Blue)
              Fender 51 P Bass RI/Traveler Bass
              Schecter 5 String (Sunburst)/Gibson SG EBO RI
              Epiphone Rivoli (VC Sunburst)
              Warwick Thumb BO/Kramer DMZ 4000/
              Fender Jazz 72 RI (Sunburst)/Ernie Ball Earthwood ABG
              Fender P Bass (White)/DiPinto Belvedere Deluxe (Black)
              Gibson 09 Thunderbird (Sunburst)
              Fender Jazz Bass 5 string (Sunburst)/Fender HMT bass (Red)
              Gibson EBO

Comment

Working...
              X