new song: "Dawn"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new song: "Dawn"

heres an actual song that my band is gonna be doing. our other guitar player josiah came up with the original idea and i just added onto it. i was pretty surprised how it came out. i decided to take the technical way with putting in the drums, counting each beat and then layering each little drum part and im glad i did. rather than guess where to put the drum in, it's full on time which is cool. also, since my marshall broke, i had to use this crate amp that im borrowing and surprisingly it doesn't sound all that bad. one thing bad was that i forgot to turn the reverb down when teh distorted part comes in and it sounds kinda muffled together, but i turned it down later opn in the song.
    it has a middle eastern, harmonic minor tone to it which i think is really cool. i just need to work on teh riffs in the song cause i still got more ideas to make it osund heavier.

enjoy

Re: new song: "Dawn"

That rocked. Really nice tone..very crisp. The atmosphere is also like "dangerous"..hard to explain but I dig it a lot!

Rock on dude!
    Originally posted by Guitarist
    Honestly, I like Scott's words. "There is a rhythm to life. Ride the waves."

And keep in mind that while nothing lasts forever, nothing is lost.
    http://soundcloud.com/adrian-czarnecki/tracks

Comment

wow, thanks man!!!

i do need to work on it more though, thanks for listening!

Comment

just FYI this better be good. i turned Sceptic's Unbeliever's script off for this.

it's got a very cool egyptian vibe, me likes. get the drummer to play this (the drums dont sound that bad, but could be better.. but seeing that i cannot pull even a simple drum fill on my own, kickass!) the guitar sounds quite cool. i like the oomph of the palm mutes a lot, but imo, it needs a bit more focus, a little more compression, but thats prolly better in person..
        the harmonies are awesome, simple but to the point

good work. polish it up and get the whole band into it. kickass!

Comment

Working...
        X