New tracks from my band, free download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tracks from my band, free download

My band just released some new songs that we've finish this summer. A bit different from the previous album, definitely less poppy and polished.

Gtrs were JB w/250k pot -> Tiny Terror -> Mesa 4x12.

We've also made the previous album available as a free download, so feel free to snag that as well if you hadn't already!

www.JeffDunne.com

Re: New tracks from my band, free download

Cool stuff!
    "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Nice, me likey
      Burny RLG-60, Baton Rouge AR81C/GACE
      Line6 Helix LT, DV Mark Little 250GH, DV Mark Neoclassic 212

Originally posted by Empty Pockets
      Musicians are ****ing retards.
      Originally posted by ex-250
      Beer can never be the source of wrong.

Comment

cool man!

crazy how you wer playin the slayer mandatory suicide covers at age 13 and wer into 7 strings and emgs and death metal, and now this, with gear:

now your gear is

Fender FSR Silverburst Tele (JB/Demon)
        Stinnett C6 Supreme #003 (Alt8 w/A5/PGb)
        Schecter C-1 Stealth (A2P)

Orange Tiny Terror

what caused the change for you?? Just curious.

Comment

I grew up, started liking other things. I don't identify with metal like I used to. I don't identify with *anything* like I used to.
          www.JeffDunne.com

Comment

This is mo betta than metal. I'm digging it, dude.
            Originally posted by TheLivingDead
            H-S guitars with floyds make me erect.
            Originally posted by jcthejester13
            I'm pretty sure it's like nailing twins. They are identical but feel totally different.

Comment

cool man!

Comment

This is so freaking good! I hope you realize that you are killing it.
                My Bands -
                https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

I remember you too as the deadskinslayer kid who was only into the brewtal stuff so I expected some heavy metal. Surprised me when the singer started singing. Excellent! Kinda reminds me a bit of Goldfinger. Good to see that there's still bands making punkrock the right way!

Comment

can't stand your singer.

but the guitar tones and playing is cool. best of luck with the new material!

Comment

Originally posted by Wattage View Post
                      This is so freaking good! I hope you realize that you are killing it.
                      Much appreciated especially coming from you, Wattage!

Originally posted by Nightburst View Post
                      I remember you too as the deadskinslayer kid who was only into the brewtal stuff so I expected some heavy metal. Surprised me when the singer started singing. Excellent! Kinda reminds me a bit of Goldfinger. Good to see that there's still bands making punkrock the right way!
                      That rules. Totally off the metal bandwagon, really really into pop punk and a few select metal bands these days. I think we're a bit young to be really influenced Goldfinger but I like the comparison, might have to listen to more of their stuff!

Originally posted by ConvoysToNothingness View Post
                      can't stand your singer.

but the guitar tones and playing is cool. best of luck with the new material!
                      Yeah, if you're not into NFG, Yellowcard, etc... you really won't

The other guitarist and I have been demoing material slowly but surely while I've been abroad, and so far it's all been stuff I really can't wait to share. A bit more similar to the album than to the LP but more mature and well constructed, I'd say. I think we're going to try to do another full length next summer, but we'll see.
                      www.JeffDunne.com

Comment

I like this a lot, man. Great song, really great playing and writing. You've always posted stuff I dug, whether it was metal, punky, poppy. Some guys just "get it" when it comes to music. That would be you.

By the way, what prompted the move to Ireland?
                        My songs....enjoy! (hopefully )

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=652921
                        or for older stuff too, but slower downloads
                        http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp...=301569&T=7414

Originally posted by DankStar
                        700 watts is ok for small clubs, but when you play with a loud drummer or at a medium-large sized venue, you really need 1,500-watts at least. no one should be left alive.

Comment

Been listening to this stuff since it was posted. Damn good stuff. The only thing I can nitpick is that it sounds just a wee bit safe. I feel like it could benefit from a more violent sound, and/or slightly more ambitious arrangements. At first, I wasn't really into the singing, but it grew on me. The production is enviably top-notch. Digging the songwriting, especially on Piss Water Beer. All in all, it's really good.
                          Looking forward to more music man.
                          Rock on, keep it up, stay awesome, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 75lespaul View Post
                            I like this a lot, man. Great song, really great playing and writing. You've always posted stuff I dug, whether it was metal, punky, poppy. Some guys just "get it" when it comes to music. That would be you.

By the way, what prompted the move to Ireland?
                            Thanks, I really appreciate you saying that. I do want to make it clear that I'm not 100% done with metal and still have a lot of stuff kicking around - if/when (when is probably the key term here) I get around to releasing an EP of sorts, it will be done right, though - real drummer, lots of time spent with a proper vocalist hammering out parts that really fit/enhance the songs and don't just 'go over the top' like most modern metal, that sort of thing. I'm guessing it's at least a year out, but I'd say it's 60% written.

Not in Ireland permanently, studying abroad for the term. I was bitten by the travel bug back in 2008 when I did an exchange program in Germany and have been dying to spend a prolonged period of time in the EU ever since. Picked Ireland as it was a place I'd not been before and I've got the typical 'plastic paddy' American-Irish heritage going on - it's been cool seeing shops with my last name all over them for the first time, at least!

Originally posted by Ninja Monkey View Post
                            Been listening to this stuff since it was posted. Damn good stuff. The only thing I can nitpick is that it sounds just a wee bit safe. I feel like it could benefit from a more violent sound, and/or slightly more ambitious arrangements. At first, I wasn't really into the singing, but it grew on me. The production is enviably top-notch. Digging the songwriting, especially on Piss Water Beer. All in all, it's really good.
                            Looking forward to more music man.
                            Rock on, keep it up, stay awesome, etc.
                            I agree with the 'safe' comment, although I think we were aiming for direct, raw, and no pussyfooting rather than being safe. It came out sounding a bit like we didn't experiment much, but I think it was more a matter of us just sitting down and deciding exactly what we wanted to put out and not beating around the bush, so to speak.

I'm not really happy with the mix on the newer stuff, looking back (YDK in particular) - I think I made it too raw and too ratty/pissed off, and lost some power in the process. Oh well - live and learn.

Glad you like PWB, that's probably my favorite song we've done. Really just the product of sending our singer way up into northern California for college, coming back around 7 months later and realizing our sound was asking for a bit of a change. I don't think this band's sound will ever stay in one place for long, though.
                            www.JeffDunne.com

Comment

Musically it's solid as hell although it's not something I have in my playlist. The singer has range but he left me itching for a baritone voice. That said, I don't hate it. In fact I listened to the songs all the way through. Despite what you may think of me, I think you're a good guitar player and a skilled engineer and if we ever met I'd want to chat with you over a pint.
                              The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X