Custom UOA5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom UOA5

I thought I would post this recording to show off just how crunchy and tight the custom uoa5 can sound in a metal-ish recording. The bass is running through guitar rig. The guitar is a mic'd peavey xxx, boosted with mxr classic od in ZW mode. The guitar rhythm tracks are stereo with a mono "solo" which is just my rendition of the sample used in the actual ministry recording. If you're not familiar with the song it might sound weird.

Re: Custom UOA5

Originally posted by Franknfilms View Post
    I thought I would post this recording to show off just how crunchy and tight the custom uoa5 can sound in a metal-ish recording. The bass is running through guitar rig. The guitar is a mic'd peavey xxx, boosted with mxr classic od in ZW mode. The guitar rhythm tracks are stereo with a mono "solo" which is just my rendition of the sample used in the actual ministry recording. If you're not familiar with the song it might sound weird.

http://tonefinder.com/?section=id&value=11898
    Wow very cool....Kinda dark and Sabbath sounding! ;o) Getting ready to stick this same magnet into the 59B in my Ibanez Atrcore 335 lookin thang...
    Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Re: Custom UOA5

Heavy as ****!

Comment

Working...
      X