can someone remaster my clip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone remaster my clip?

Basically I have a clip which was recorded with my phone during band practice, I was on vocal duties today due to the other guitarist/singer being away on family business.

The problem i have is it sounds... crap ish.... if you get me, mainly cause of the phone quality.

Now I would do it myself and I am experimenting through audacity but I am struggling. so would one of you supremos out there tidy it up slightly for me please? cause I want to have a recording for memories and to share with my mates.

many thanks

EDIT: Linkage babeh!!! NEW CLIP BABEH
    Last edited by Left_Hand_Strat; 11-30-2011, 05:43 PM.
    Ich bin mein führer

Originally posted by tiptipono
    you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Re: can someone remaster my clip?

I can give it a shot later - you get what you pay for though, I suck

Comment

I know mate

also main post updated, new file i got from the drummer
      Ich bin mein führer

Originally posted by tiptipono
      you have a mental problem? Your brain gets screwed? You purchased this stupidity over the years or it runs in your family genes?

It's like I tell you to sell your daughter/son to father better than you and buy instead toaster

Comment

I'm not quite sure you understand what mastering actually is.
        There's really not much you can do with a single source file of poor quality like that to be honest.

Comment

Invest in a handheld digital recorder or one of these if you have an iPhone.
          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Working...
          X