another song....different to last one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another song....different to last one

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

well, this is what i have come up with so far....audio gurus please chime in...
    "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
    Yehudi Menuhin

Re: another song....different to last one

Dig the percussionl and Acoustic bass ( upright?). I am in the midst of buying about a hundred bucks worth of all kinds of percussion ( African, latin, Jazz, Asian, Mid Eastern, Indian, world beat { Mickey Hart) and new age ) percussion CD's on ebay, which also usually feature string / double bass, so this really was cool to me.
    I'm not sure how far straghtforward jazz could go with the rainsticks, Djembes, Bongos, bells, etc., but i digress.
    The title is pretty real, not vulgar.
    Last edited by MetalManiac; 01-10-2012, 11:52 PM.
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

the perc is a djembe on the left channel and whackin on a guit-fiddle on the right.
      I did not use the tabla cos its got a busted skin.

btw jerry....did you hear the other tracks on the ava torch soundcloud? This project is anything but straight ahead jazz. This latin number is an anomaly for her.
      Last edited by Chickenwings; 01-10-2012, 11:58 PM.
      "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
      Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Originally posted by gibson175 View Post
        the perc is a djembe on the left channel and whackin on a guit-fiddle on the right.
        I did not use the tabla cos its got a busted skin.

btw jerry....did you hear the other tracks on the ava torch soundcloud? This project is anything but straight ahead jazz. This latin number is an anomaly for her.
        No. I'll go back and have a listen. Thanks.

WOW. Thats some great stuff. I love it personally.
        Last edited by MetalManiac; 01-11-2012, 12:12 AM.
        "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

lol. i love you personally jerry!
          Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Working...
          X