Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Full length release!

The Feeling of Home

I guess I'd call this my most serious attempt at a full length....Its available as "pay what you want" by that I mean...its free but if someone, for some reason wants to pay me...go ahead.

Art work is on its way...

I hope you all enjoy listening to it as much as I did making it!
    Originally posted by kilphody
    There is no such thing as useless knowledge.

Re: My First Full length release!

I love this. Your vocal performances always pull me in. You have a distinct style. Your music has the "it" factor, in my opinion. The vibes are there. The guitar playing is excellent throughout. Arrangements served the songs really well. There's something subtly bold about the whole thing. It's the kind of confidence that doesn't yell or scream, but tells you with authority, "I'm here." If that makes any sense.
    Anyway. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Monkey View Post
      I love this. Your vocal performances always pull me in. You have a distinct style. Your music has the "it" factor, in my opinion. The vibes are there. The guitar playing is excellent throughout. Arrangements served the songs really well. There's something subtly bold about the whole thing. It's the kind of confidence that doesn't yell or scream, but tells you with authority, "I'm here." If that makes any sense.
      Anyway. I like it.
      Thanks man! I guess the one thing I'm surprised about is that all of these songs came together as a semi-cohesive album somehow....

Thanks for the kind words!

Comment

Ninja Monkey said it well.

I just picked it up - thanks so much for getting an album together, I love listening to your music.
        As I said yesterday,
        Originally posted by ImmortalSix View Post
        I liked it, as always.

your music has a confidence about it that isn't audacity or bravado, just confidence. You seem unencumbered by worrying about what people will think of it and just making music that you want to make. It's so subtle, but I really enjoy it.

I have and always will like everything you record. Please issue me member # 0000001 in your fan club.

-Hunter
        my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

I have been waiting and anxious to hear a full album of songs from you, and I am excited to finally get it.

You are not just another kid in a basement with a microphone, you are the real deal. The music shows me that.

What I'm trying to say...is I like your style

Nobody can do what you do, and that is a thing you can hold onto for your whole life.
          my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

Originally posted by ImmortalSix View Post
            Nobody can do what you do, and that is a thing you can hold onto for your whole life.
            What he said... nice work man!
            Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
            Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

thanks for all of the kind words! I'm glad everyone who posted seems to be enjoying it to some extent!

Comment

I downloaded this yesterday right after you told me about it...immediately burnt it to CD, and then spent then next 3 hours in the car, with it on repeat. Thats gotta say something.
                www.experimentsinlowfidelity.com

Originally posted by Aceman
                I like the cream in there. Don't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by Low_fidelity2100 View Post
                  I downloaded this yesterday right after you told me about it...immediately burnt it to CD, and then spent then next 3 hours in the car, with it on repeat. Thats gotta say something.
                  It does! Awesome! I'm glad it has that repeat factor for people...It does for me...

Comment

Awww yeah. Your sonic footprint is immediately recogniseable, like a huge snowshoe in the snow with all the little squiggles of snow coming up through the holes. Like sailors of centuries ago sailing home on a sea of electronic waves, bubbles and ripples. Like a trapper walking alone through the forrest, singing to himself. Icicles in the fireplace, geysers burbling in the Icelandic sun, warm honey driblling over a computer's motherboard and a banjo playing in the bathroom. And so much more.

All at the same time.

Brilliant, brilliant stuff indeed.

You're not Icelandic are you ?? So glad to see and hear these tracks collected together into one cohesive group. Listening to them all now. Smiling muchly.
                    Lumbering dinosaur (what's a master volume control?)

STALKER NO STALKING !

Comment

Originally posted by crusty philtrum View Post
                      Awww yeah. Your sonic footprint is immediately recogniseable, like a huge snowshoe in the snow with all the little squiggles of snow coming up through the holes. Like sailors of centuries ago sailing home on a sea of electronic waves, bubbles and ripples. Like a trapper walking alone through the forrest, singing to himself. Icicles in the fireplace, geysers burbling in the Icelandic sun, warm honey driblling over a computer's motherboard and a banjo playing in the bathroom. And so much more.

All at the same time.

Brilliant, brilliant stuff indeed.

You're not Icelandic are you ?? So glad to see and hear these tracks collected together into one cohesive group. Listening to them all now. Smiling muchly.

Minnesotan...closeish. I am one with the snow and love the winter...I like to think that it shows in my compositions

Comment

sounds great man...really, really good!

you definitely know how to get you feelings across...gripping!
                        Originally posted by jeremy
                        God hates bad guitar tone
                        GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
                        AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
                        EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
                        Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Bookmarked for further exploration.
                          Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                          My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Bro... I am seriously impressed with this. There is some amazing creativity here and originality, you are treading new ground and it's really awesome... you could really take this somewhere... I really enjoyed "Under the Sky so Blue"... something about it... great song...
                            "This is my hat now, this is totally my hat..."

Comment

Originally posted by JordanM82 View Post
                              Bro... I am seriously impressed with this. There is some amazing creativity here and originality, you are treading new ground and it's really awesome... you could really take this somewhere... I really enjoyed "Under the Sky so Blue"... something about it... great song...
                              Thank you! I just try to make music, and this is what comes out, lol. I spend a lot of time on these tunes, it seems and its a labor of love and gives me a great outlet for the day to day **** that goes on.

I'm very happy with Under the Sky so Blue, its easily my favorite tune.

Thanks for all of the kind words everyone!

P.S. This summer, I'm planning on going into studio (a small studio) with a drummer and sax player and hopefully a bassist! I'll keep everyone up to date on that!

Comment

Working...
                              X