Three songs from my band.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three songs from my band.

I just changed the link and added a fourth song, because I just discovered "Soundcloud" and find it much easier to use.

Here's four songs from my band, "The Flannel Response". We mess and this is what we come up with. Our fan base = zero, haha.

Feel free to comment, criticize, or offer input.

record, sounds, share, sound, audio, tracks, music, soundcloud

Last edited by wickenspoet; 01-19-2012, 06:35 PM.

Re: Three songs from my band.

Just updated the link, much easier to navigate now.

Comment

Not my cup of tea, but I enjoyed listening something different. The first song had hints of mid-70s Fleetwood Mac, the Buckingham/Nicks era. The vocals in Slimax are different from what I like, but I loved the guitars and instrumentals. You guys are really good with this stuff. Again, Lexapro Nights, loved the music. Awesome beats, Steely Dan type feel on the guitars and some of the music. Nice harmony guitars all around. Thanks for posting, man.
      My songs....enjoy! (hopefully )

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=652921
      or for older stuff too, but slower downloads
      http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp...=301569&T=7414

Originally posted by DankStar
      700 watts is ok for small clubs, but when you play with a loud drummer or at a medium-large sized venue, you really need 1,500-watts at least. no one should be left alive.

Comment

Pretty cool!

Comment

Thanks for listening and commenting on the tracks guys. (Both of you, LOL)

Of note, our main vocalist has since left the band to become a newspaper editor, and our songs now exist as instrumentals when we play them... for better or worse.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X