wanted to do a cool backing track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted to do a cool backing track

but the recording stuff always mixes up something and it switches to microphone input instead of line in.. and it's sounding too bloody silent plus it's got a constant beeeeeeeeeeeeeep in the background.

i'm sorry guys.. maybe i'l re-record it some other time, cos i dont feel like playing it all again at the moment. if you can make something out of it, please do.

the backing drums are the cheapo sounding guitar port metronome drums, but they're better than nothing is what i say.

droped tuning can be fun to play with is all i say hehe.

please listen to it and tell me what you think.

Groove thing

Re: wanted to do a cool backing track

What did you use to record this? Does your mic/software/recording device have a preamp in it? Thats whats making it so silent. Depending on the quality of the mic is the quality of the recording....

As for the track, I liked it. Better than what I could put together...
    [font=In Heavy Rotation: Belle and Sebastian- "if you're feeling sinister"

Comment

Yeah, I liked the track. Also, the quality isn't *that* bad...
      There's nothing quite as satisfying as a dancing banana...

Comment

Originally posted by darkshadow54321
        Yeah, I liked the track. Also, the quality isn't *that* bad...
        aw come ON! but thx =)

glider, i got a guitar port.. but this soundcard i got is pure crap and the software that comes with it, always switches the input configuration around and the mic gets selected. i usually forget this the 1st time around when i record and then switch it over. this time i forgot and had to record it pretty quicky and i didnt feel like doing it all again

Comment

Working...
        X