Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Izzo decides to post some stuff

This is me on drums, you won't like it.

High points are the elevator, pyro-lung, godslaw, black zombie.

Listen to King IzzO))) | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.

Stuff with vocals is from 1998 and was converted from tape. Was never mixed very well.

Stuff with no vocals was recorded for our singer, who lives in KC 2008-2009. Decent for basically being practice recordings.

Lots of dueling Peavey Butcher and Super70 action here.

Sports members of the esoteric, spirit of the stairs, theta, the empress...

This band has been on hiatus since 2009, new songs may actually never get recorded. Meh.

Re: Izzo decides to post some stuff

I can dig it, guitar tone sounds very damaged era black flag IMO, cool stuff!

Comment

its pretty awesome and true to your user name

Comment

I like!

Very raw but rockin'!

Comment

Sounds nice and raw. I liked the ones I heard.

Comment

So the Peavey Butcher,. one of the most despised amps of my era, is actually the" Raw"sound Izz?
            "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Yeah, no one hates on a Butcher if they've actually turned one up (and turned the presence and treble down). These recordings were done with them on at least 8 in a 20x12 room... I told you I practice loud.

On the stuff with two guitars both were playing Butchers through old Kustom 4x12's loaded with original G12-65's, identical rigs, no effects. One guy used an old Ibanez Artist with the original Super70's and the other guy was using a Gibson guitar of the month or whatever crimson explorer thing with the stock pickups.

On the old stuff it's the same rig, but he played a Heartfield with EMG's back then, and we were just a three piece.

The first two songs are, eh, real sloppy... and missing the second guitarist. They were a test for recording, which we never got around to.
              Last edited by King IzzO))); 02-17-2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X