Long Plimsoul/El Cap noodling...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Plimsoul/El Cap noodling...

My buddy was just testing a mic set up in our studio/venue thing. Mic was placed off the stage about 10 ft away. Playing isnt spectacular ... first time really sitting down and fooliing with the fulltone.

Used the "dumble" settings on the plim through a clean Fender Deville 410

Was messing with the El Cap settings as i played, and looped some noises with the DL4 at one point.

Last edited by SteveAlysis; 04-20-2012, 05:57 PM.

Re: Long Plimsoul/El Cap noodling...

Ehhh cannot get it to load anything

Comment

Originally posted by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon View Post
      Ehhh cannot get it to load anything
      Hmmm i think it works now?

Comment

Clean noodling , nice . Shows depth and kind of fat sounding on my monitors ( lil Denons ) What kind of mic/recorder ?

HR
        It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me

Comment

What guitar ?
          It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane View Post
            Clean noodling , nice . Shows depth and kind of fat sounding on my monitors ( lil Denons ) What kind of mic/recorder ?

HR
            Thank you sir! IIRC it was an MXL 990

Played a cheap ol' SX strat with a duncan ssl6 in the briidge and fender 69's in the middle and neck

Comment

Kicks @$$ man . Goes to show you that you don't need a name brand , just a good guitar - amp , mike and that's all she wrote . Good job well done , hope to hear a finished composition soon from you .

HR

Comment

Whoa! Superb tone and playing!

Comment

Yep works just nicely now
                  Sweet dreamy stuff....and some cool clangy noises!
                  Love it!

Comment

Thanks guys! Im gonna try to post another with the OCD soon

Comment

Working...
                    X