Take this!!

Re: Mayhem

Most epic, sir!

Comment

That RIPS! very cool man!

Comment

very epic playing!! the structure is repetitive - sounds very melodic fast thrashy, a bit of videogame like quality too

awesomeness!!!! also I like the soundcloud

Comment

Legen - wait for it - dary!
          Burny RLG-60, Baton Rouge AR81C/GACE
          Line6 Helix LT, DV Mark Little 250GH, DV Mark Neoclassic 212

Originally posted by Empty Pockets
          Musicians are ****ing retards.
          Originally posted by ex-250
          Beer can never be the source of wrong.

Comment

Cleanly done yet powerful!

Comment

Nice. Reminds me of old In Flames.
              Originally posted by Aceman
              It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by P.A.Foholic View Post
                Legen - wait for it - dary!
                You beat me to it.
                My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
                The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
                Originally posted by CTN
                I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
                FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

P.S. It pumps a lil' bit. Maybe ease the compression a bit or tame some bass frequencys?
                  Burny RLG-60, Baton Rouge AR81C/GACE
                  Line6 Helix LT, DV Mark Little 250GH, DV Mark Neoclassic 212

Originally posted by Empty Pockets
                  Musicians are ****ing retards.
                  Originally posted by ex-250
                  Beer can never be the source of wrong.

Comment

Hey Rob! Is this through your Engl E530?
                    Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

Originally posted by P.A.Foholic View Post
                      P.S. It pumps a lil' bit. Maybe ease the compression a bit or tame some bass frequencys?
                      I don't know what you mix and monitor on but all your tracks have no bottom end. It's all mid and highs. Compare yours to the OP's track. it has bottom end and fills out all the way across the range. Yours sounds like it's coming over a phone.

I'm not trying to bag you, it's just that's the way it comes up at this end, and that's in comparison with the general sonic range of what's on here. Do you run test mixes on other players/computers other than the one you work on?
                      sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
                      - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

+1 to all above, pumping a lot and bassguitar?? not defined bassguitar...just constructive criticism were trying to help, great playing

Comment

Hey you guys! I've been away for a while, and looks like I even left this thread too long.

THANK YOU ALL so so much for comments, compliments, opinions, and constructive feedback.

I DO definitely take it all into consideration; a great sum of my work is based on what I have learned from this forum alone- so thankyou =]

As for the pumping, I should say that some pumping was intentional and compressed to release at the songs tempo. Am still trying to gather if its 'too much'

Bass guitar varies from song to song.
                          I usually just try to get the frequencies to play nicely/blend between rhythm 7string and kick drum. I like them to sound as-one.
                          Might be a mistake? As stated above, I suppose this makes it undefined sounding.

9Finger- you changed your name; yes its the engl e530.

Anyhow its been too long; great to (figuratively)see you all again

Additionally, you all might enjoy that this is the first song to use the pedals I put together.
                          Compression and tubescreamer (the part that plays at the beginning is clean engl channel with tubescreamer at about 75% drive).
                          Addicted to the hobby, ill post pics of the cool enclosures sometime; next build is an ISP decimator clone.

Comment

Working...
                          X