banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gibson Melody Maker + Duncan Brobucker in action (Fender Blues Jr.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibson Melody Maker + Duncan Brobucker in action (Fender Blues Jr.)

Hey guys,

Done with

+

&

(Dr. Z Brake Lite and Celestion G12H30)

+

Alen Geere Serene Boost (very cool clean boost pedal) which sorta makes things "thicker"...

Hope you like it.

B
    Last edited by dr.barlo; 05-31-2012, 08:51 AM.
    FaceBook; SoundCloud; Barlo's Blues; Barlo Digitalized; Soundclick!;

Re: Gibson Melody Maker + Duncan Brobucker in action (Fender Blues Jr.)

By the way, this is done on the 20th Jam of them King of Blues stuff of that GC competition...

B

Comment

VERY Reverendish in tone, if you catch my drift. Sweet playing, Dr. Very tasty licks bro, had my head rockin' the whole way through. This is my soft spot by the way man; ZZ sounding blues rock. Your tones on both lead and rhythm and fat and fantastic. Wish I could make recordings that sound this good, ha ha! Thanks for sharing, man.
      My songs....enjoy! (hopefully )

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=652921
      or for older stuff too, but slower downloads
      http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp...=301569&T=7414

Originally posted by DankStar
      700 watts is ok for small clubs, but when you play with a loud drummer or at a medium-large sized venue, you really need 1,500-watts at least. no one should be left alive.

Comment

Thanks for your time and nice words. Glad to see you like it.

I love that ZZ sound...

B

Comment

nice stuff bro!

Comment

Indeed!!
            Love that old ZZ sound

Comment

I just had to listen to it again. It is obscene how much tone you have in them fingers, ha ha!
              My songs....enjoy! (hopefully )

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=652921
              or for older stuff too, but slower downloads
              http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp...=301569&T=7414

Originally posted by DankStar
              700 watts is ok for small clubs, but when you play with a loud drummer or at a medium-large sized venue, you really need 1,500-watts at least. no one should be left alive.

Comment

You guys are the best!

B

Comment

my dog always howls when stuff is bluesy. She likes this, and so do I.
                  "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
                  Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Thanks... Glad to see my thing passing this natural test...

B

Comment

that Fender Blues Jr. sounds GREAT for teh bl00z! Heh I betta stay away from teh bl00z, I just dont have em lolerz u needz teh soul

Comment

Sweet playing and tone, brother. You've got some great tone in your hands.

Comment

Thanks guys...

B

Comment

3 fresh jams.

- Guitar: 2007 Gibson Melody Maker - Duncan Brobucker bridge
                            - Amp & all: 1998 Fender Blues Jr. -V~5 M~12 B~12 Mid~6 T~10 (Celestion G12H30-75 loaded cab) Dr.Z. Brake Lite Attenuator + Xotic BB Andy Timmons version (medium gain, medium volume, treble at 11 o'clock and the bass around 3 o'clock)
                            - Rec. Gear: Cubase & E-MU 1616m & Shure SM57 (off axis - like 2 inches)

- Guitar: 2007 Gibson Melody Maker - Duncan Brobucker bridge & Lil59 neck - SPLIT
                            - Amp & all: 1998 Fender Blues Jr. -V~5 M~12 B~12 Mid~6 T~10 (Celestion G12H30-75 loaded cab) Dr.Z. Brake Lite Attenuator + Xotic BB Andy Timmons version (medium gain, high volume, like noon treble and the bass around 3 o'clock)

- Guitar: 2007 Gibson Melody Maker - Duncan Brobucker bridge & Lil59 neck
                            - Amp & all: 1998 Fender Blues Jr. -V~5 M~12 B~12 Mid~6 T~10 (Celestion G12H30-75 loaded cab) Dr.Z. Brake Lite Attenuator + Xotic BB Andy Timmons version (low gain, high volume, like noon treble and the bass around 3 o'clock)

Hope you guys like it.

B

Comment

Oh YES! Morning coffee + fresh blues = awesome way to start the day
                              Burny RLG-60, Baton Rouge AR81C/GACE
                              Line6 Helix LT, DV Mark Little 250GH, DV Mark Neoclassic 212

Originally posted by Empty Pockets
                              Musicians are ****ing retards.
                              Originally posted by ex-250
                              Beer can never be the source of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X