New pickup. New Speaker Cab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pickup. New Speaker Cab

Details in the clip. Mic'ed off center and a foot back with a ZOOM Q3 camera thingy. watch the levels when I start talking and when I start playing. takes a half a sec for the mic to reign in the level

I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: New pickup. New Speaker Cab

Sail Away!

I like the sound quite a bit.
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Thanks Ben. Appreciate the listen.
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

I skipped through the majority of the talking, sounded good though.

Hell, I even paused listening to Rainbow Rising to check it out. Be flattered.
        Originally posted by Aceman
        It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Indeed I am! Thanks for the listen. The talking was mainly explaining how the pup responds to the volume knob.

When i get my new dirt and delay this week, ill be sure to cut some JP and more Blacmore to make it worth your while

Comment

Working...
          X