Here is the latest from Sniper Hill-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the latest from Sniper Hill-

Same guy I posted about last time. Records his own stuff, plays all the instruments, and sings as well.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
    The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
    Originally posted by CTN
    I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Re: Here is the latest from Sniper Hill-

He is actually looking for a guitarist and bassist to play live shows with, I am seriously considering joining as a guitarist, his stuff is pretty simple. I just need to learn to jam with other players a bit better.

The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
    Originally posted by CTN
    I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

I listened to the last one you posted and this one, I really like it - very creative. It has a early Bowie feel at times. Cool.
      It would probably really be great live.
      Pulse 2AM - YouTube
      Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by innerdreamrecords.co View Post
        I listened to the last one you posted and this one, I really like it - very creative. It has a early Bowie feel at times. Cool.
        It would probably really be great live.
        He has a very creativity-oriented personality. Always has. Your reply is a great complement to him.

Originally posted by CTN

Comment

Working...
        X