New TC Electronic Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TC Electronic Hall of Fame

Custom Shop Demartini (RTM) Pickups into 1994 Bogner 101B. Trying to get a feel for this reverb. Its very versatile. For this setting, I left is kinda wet but with the mix down as so that you can here the dry tone of the guitar. The gain kick in aroung 1:15 for those are inpatient.

Re: New TC Electronic Hall of Fame

Originally posted by scottosan View Post
    Custom Shop Demartini (RTM) Pickups into 1994 Bogner 101B. Trying to get a feel for this reverb. Its very versatile. For this setting, I left is kinda wet but with the mix down as so that you can here the dry tone of the guitar. The gain kick in aroung 1:15 for those are inpatient.

Nice Tone...Nice Playing!

I have the Trinity...they're great pedals!
    Originally posted by jeremy
    God hates bad guitar tone
    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Definitely some nice tones there, both clean and dirty.

If I can offer some constructive criticism, you really need to work on your vibrato. It just sounds nervous and kinda out of tune.

Other than that, cool sounds and playing.
      I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Some serious sweet tone there. I'd love to play through that rig!

Comment

Holy crap that sounds good. Excellent playing as well!
          My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
          The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
          Originally posted by CTN
          I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
          FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

Originally posted by Kam View Post
            Definitely some nice tones there, both clean and dirty.

If I can offer some constructive criticism, you really need to work on your vibrato. It just sounds nervous and kinda out of tune.

Other than that, cool sounds and playing.
            Working on the paying for sure and know my weaknesses. I have permanent nerve damage in my left arm from the military and I just don't practice as much as I need to in order to condition myself, so it is what is it. I am cool knowing I will probably never play a real gig. I play for fun, and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by roach98ST

Thanks Kambot!

Comment

Working...
              X