• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game: Riffmaster 2012, volunteers who can record audio/video requested

Oleander - Are You There

I need to clean my camera lens.
    AccountKiller

Comment

Oh hey it's Monday, 1/7/2013. Happy belated New Years everyone!

It's also Week 7 of Riffmaster 2012.

This weeks letter is: P
      AccountKiller

Comment

Pentagram- All Your Sins

Yes, thats the full song. **** rules, I love Pentagram.

Last edited by ex-250; 01-07-2013, 05:54 PM.
        Originally posted by Aceman
        It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

^Nice!

My, "P" is Pantera's, "Cemetary Gates". I couldn't even get close to Dimebag's feel/tone/etc, but oh wells, it's the best I could do.

Originally posted by ex-250
          If its not up by Sunday, the penalty is death. Did you not read the fine print?

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250 View Post
            *Updated with video, wearing my new Batman robe my chick gave me for xmas.

Heres the video for S I did today
            It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by ex-250 View Post
              *Updated with video

And the video I did for O today as well.

Comment

Last week's O: Offspring's The Kids Aren't Alright.

The only Offspring song I like, and I love it, so that's gotta be worth something.

Comment

haha, I very nearly did that one. Narrowly avoided doubling up.

Comment

It's one of the only songs I know from an 'O' band and my rhythm sucks so I'm not going to try to do anything more complex than that without a bt. I need to figure this recording **** out...

Comment

Awesome stuff dudes!

I've decided I'm gonna stay out of this at least until I get a better means of recording. I'm not cool with my crappy sounding vids.

Comment

Man...after my **** you think YOURS SOUNDS BAD? Come on, bro!

Comment

I'm dead serious! Yours actually sounds pretty decent!

Comment

@ex-250

What is your complete recording setup? I am due for a computer upgrade soon and figured I might as well overhaul my video making capabilities. Sky's the limit. I enjoy the raw look of push-to-record live-vids and everything but yours have made me super jealous. Please inform me so I can stop being bush-league.
                            AccountKiller

Comment

All my stuff is very simple and outdated. Everything I record is with a PODxt (or in the case of acoustics and vocals, a Samson USB condenser) into Reaper. As for video, I'm using a 5 year old JVC camera into iMovie. Nothing to be jealous of, I assure you.

Comment

I think the iMovie bit is the gamechanger here. Windows Movie Maker just blows as a proprietary program. It doesn't support anything non-Microsoft and the interface still looks like it was created in the 90's.

My creative side is urging me to buy a Mac-mini, but my economic/nerd side is telling me to screw Apple and buy a Lenovo with twice the processing power.

Not sure if Corel VidStudio can outdo iMovie. Care to chime in?
                                AccountKiller

Comment

Working...
                                X