Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game: Riffmaster 2012, volunteers who can record audio/video requested

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
    I feel like I got the flu coming on, and I don't really feel like doing any recording. Therefore, here is a recording that I made a few years ago. It's me doing my version of Blackfoot's - Train Train.

http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...&q=hi&newref=1
    Dang, up until now I thought Warrant originally wrote this song...haha!
    Originally posted by ex-250
    If its not up by Sunday, the penalty is death. Did you not read the fine print?

Comment

You know, that's the reason why I recorded my version. Some how or another I heard their version. I had heard it before, but this was years later that I heard it again. It didn't sound as good as I had remembered them doing it so I told myself that I was going to revord my own version and that it would be better than theirs. I personally think that I succeeded.

Comment

Originally posted by zenmindbeginner View Post
        Dropped out on yer birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY dude! Play and record something from any letter you'd like onyer special day. Congrats on still looking like yerincollege!!!
        First off, happy birthday formula73. In festive spirit, your extra posts are more than welcome.

zenmindbeginner, I respectfully ask you to refrain from taking actions that violate the rules of the game. The tips and clips section is open for anyone to post their own videos. Any future posts of the above quoted nature will be taken as harassment.

Players in Riffmaster 2012 may choose to leave the game, however replacements are a first come first serve arrangement. Once again, there will ONLY be 7 players at any given time.
        Last edited by 9unslin9er; 12-12-2012, 11:06 PM.
        AccountKiller

Comment

Rockin'.

Haburday formula.

Made ya a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by 9unslin9er View Post
            zenmindbeginner, I respectfully ask you to refrain from taking actions that violate the rules of the game. The tips and clips section is open for anyone to post their own videos. Any future posts of the above quoted nature will be taken as harassment
            First off, I wanted to wish the guy a happy birthday.

Second, I didn't tell him to "post the clips in this thread"... he did that on his own volition, in fact, I just told him to play and record something on his birthday

Harassment? You have got to be kidding.

Lolz As far as I see it, you have harassed ME by urging another member to make a private message I sent to you public. Your action was premeditated and malicious.

Get a grip dude, I'm not out to do anything negative to your thread.

If you don't like my posts then I urge you to be an adult and put me on "ignore".
            Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

Comment

zenmindbeginner, I have acknowledged post #127 as harassment which jeopardizes the continuation of this thread. It has been forwarded to the administrators.

Remember everyone, games have rules. Otherwise, it'd just be a bunch of people throwing balls at each other.
                Last edited by 9unslin9er; 12-13-2012, 12:51 AM.
                AccountKiller

Comment

Originally posted by 9unslin9er View Post
                  zenmindbeginner, I have acknowledged post #127 as harassment which jeopardizes the continuation of this thread. It has been forwarded to the administrators.
                  Good luck with that.

Don't you think the first thing a moderator will tell you is to put me on ignore?

You can't sublease this site and create rules of your own that are independent of the rules of the site... I mean, if this site was 9unslinger.com you'd have a point.

Just take a deep breath and understand that I have just as many rights to post on this site as you do.
                  Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

Well, this thread just went downhill.

Comment

Yep, right in the outhouse. I'm done here.

Nice clip Jolly.

Comment

It's all good, guys. I ABSOLUTELY didn't mean to derail this thread in any way. We got a good thing going here so let's just KEEP it going.

Rock the eff out!
                        Last edited by formula73; 12-13-2012, 10:20 AM.

Comment

I personally don't see any issues here.

I'll be making a post latest on Saturday. Working hard on it.
                          AccountKiller

Comment

Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
                            B huh? Boston it is then.

Intro to "Longtime" from Boston's first album of the same name.

I'll see your intro with a verse...

AccountKiller

Comment

Finally got around to doing a video for mine

Originally posted by Aceman
                              It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

I'd also like to take this opportunity to address the public and state that iMovie is ****ing ****e. I guess its not worth buying a program for these 1 minute clips, but jesus I ****ing hate iMovie. Its so hard to sync audio and video properly, the transitions actually nudge parts off-time when you add them, and theres no way to PiP or dual-image. Among other frustrations.
                                Originally posted by Aceman
                                It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X