Jazz neck clips WANTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz neck clips WANTED

You got 'em, I'll pot 'em - meaning listen to them.

If there another pickup involved please state.

Get 'em up, bros. Thanks in advance.
    Bee
    Originally posted by Kanye West
    Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Re: Jazz neck clips WANTED

Hi Rainmaker,

Check out "Dee." It was recorded using a Jazz in the neck of my Jackson Dinky. I plugged straight into the soundcard of my PC, and added a little reverb for some depth. Other than that, it's pure Jazz+Jackson. It was my very first recording, so keep that in mind... you'll have to turn it up some because I didn't have any way at the time to boost the signal.

Originally posted by Scott_F
    On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Here's a solo from one of our tunes.

I used my Fernandes Ravelle . Neck position. SD Jazz.

Kent
      sigpic
      http://www.heddatheband.com

New HEDDA CD now available:
      http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/hedda2

HEDDA video:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-LuSksz-J8

Comment

Matt, that's lovely playing and great clean tone... and I mean lovely. Nice tune too, it's by RR, right?

Kherman, pure rockin' overdriven tone. Digging it.

Thanks for the clips guys, I appreciate it This pickup sounds beautiful!
        Originally posted by Kanye West
        Welcome to the real world. Everybody wanna booooo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin' the show at the crib right now cause...well you know...I'm not crazy y'all, I'm just real.

Comment

Jazz Neck thing
          Please excuse the crappy playing

Comment

Originally posted by Rainmaker
            Matt, that's lovely playing and great clean tone... and I mean lovely. Nice tune too, it's by RR, right?

Kherman, pure rockin' overdriven tone. Digging it.

Thanks for the clips guys, I appreciate it This pickup sounds beautiful!
            Thanks. Yes, it's Randy. I'm not capable of making up anything that cool.
            Originally posted by Scott_F
            On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Working...
            X