Dirty Fingers tryout clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Fingers tryout clip

Used a Tokai LS92 with a Dirty Fingers in the bridge...

Excuse the mindless jam, its just over a riff idea I have, wanted to show that if you are looking for John Sykes thing, then this pickup is THE one.

Used Guitar Rig 5 and made a sound similar to what Sykes used around 1987 or Blue Murder. Only used the bridge pickup.

Excuse the sloppy as hell playing, havent been playing too much the past 3 years. Hope it isn't too bad. Just a spontaneous one take jam, to demonstrate the sound..

Let me know what you think of the sound and playing..

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Re: Dirty Fingers tryout clip

You def got some Sykes style going on there bro. WOOWOOWOOOOO.

Y know BITD, I hated those things...DFs..I threw away a few sets of them I pulled outofnew andused guitars. I would like to try them again today and see what I think. My tastes are pretty different.

Is yours a reissue DF? Or an old one?
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Thanks bro

Its a reissue DF. Never tried the original ones actually - I should at some point. Its definately a love or hate pickup, and its a one trick pony. But for my style it just works. Have tried Customs, JBs etc, and nothing beats the DF in a Les Paul for me

Comment

Dansk Folkeparti pickup....kæft den siger Pia Kjærsgård for fuld skrue, med M Messerschmidt på tysker trommen
        Axel F Von Magdeburg Van den Dissella......

Comment

Nice! Wanna join a band
          Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
          https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
          Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

say what you like about gibson; but they can make a hot humbucker!

sounding good

Comment

Working...
            X