No announcement yet.

new tune, kinda metal ditty (motrapt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new tune, kinda metal ditty (motrapt)

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
    That's cool you see it from an arranging perspective. Makes me want to find a composition/arrangement type book to figure that stuff out.
    A lot of it is really just personal preference but yea their are certain ways to arrange songs some more complicated then others.
    Originally posted by KBliss
    WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Make sure you spend more time playing than you do on this forum. That's our sickness.
    Originally posted by trevorus
    The revolutionaries become the bureaucrats the day after the revolution is over...

Comment

Damn nice Maiden vibe going on there! Killer composition!
      Burny RLG-60, Baton Rouge AR81C/GACE
      Line6 Helix LT, DV Mark Little 250GH, DV Mark Neoclassic 212

Originally posted by Empty Pockets
      Musicians are ****ing retards.
      Originally posted by ex-250
      Beer can never be the source of wrong.

Comment

Dig it bigtime....allthough I'm never going to like modern drum sounds much...but that is of no matter, clever cool stuff!!

Comment

That was really cool! I also appreciate that you didn't go for the typical metal tone. Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
            That's cool you see it from an arranging perspective. Makes me want to find a composition/arrangement type book to figure that stuff out.
            For sure. I like the sounds as well. That JC-120ish clean tone is a treat. A lot of the time when I'm composing, I go by feel. Some of the songs on Fragmenta's album I went through 4 or 5 frustrating compositions for the more complex songs until I hit the one that in the pit of my stomach felt "right" when I heard it from start to finish. There are some things you can learn for traditional songwriting, but other times there's nothing to learn but yourself and just to get in tune with your feelings about how you want a song to represent them.
            Last edited by El Dunco; 09-16-2016, 04:44 AM.
            The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X